Octavia crossed her arms. "What the hell took you so long? You are almost twenty minutes late." Octavia told them. Clarke and Lexa sat down in their seats.

"They made friends with Frosty the snowman, that's what took them so long." Raven said. Lexa took her hat off and fixed her hair. "Anyways, meeting time!" Raven got up and pulled out a clear board on wheels from a storage closet. There were a few notes on the board in red marker.

"So Bellfish and Echo have made a list of names of the people that went with them." Octavia said, getting out a piece of paper. "And Rae and I made a list as well." Raven got out a piece of paper from her pocket. "Their age and sex is next to the name." They took the papers from them and looked at them.

Raven got a marker and tapped the board. "Housing." She said, circling the first objective. "What are we gonna be doing with them. I have them in the old orphanage thingy but that can only hold so many people for so long." They nodded.

"I think we should move them to the houses near Skaikru and Trikru." Clarke said. Lexa nodded, agreeing. "It'll be the safest for them. Trikru and Skaikru people don't have any sort of rivalry or problem with each other. Not to mention they are the least likely to start anything with the people of Bellmare." Clarke looked to the Queen. "Thoughts on that?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine with whatever. As long as they are safe." Crystal said.

"I have a mark of all the open houses." Kane chimed in. "I can help with finding houses they can move into and that stuff." Raven crossed off 'Housing'.

"I have a question." The Queen said. "Since you are the Commanders, what does that make me, since I'm the Queen. Can I be removed as Queen? I feel like I am still representing what Leon and Jax made."

"Each clan has an ambassador." Lexa said. "We will have meetings once a month and you'll get letters whenever something happens or changes and it's your job to inform the people. The ambassador is kind of seen as the leader for the clan. We used to have actual leaders but this way seems to be working very well as of now." Crystal nodded.

"Like, Kane is the Skaikru ambassador." Clarke said. "Echo is the Azgeda one. Indra and Octavia are the Trikru ones." The Queen nodded, understanding. "You can think about it, if you don't want to, that's fine."

"Next objective!" Raven said, very loudly. "What happens once Fiona gets back." Raven pointed to the next topic. It read 'Fifi aka Fio aka very pretty lady'. Lexa sighed as she read the name.

"Clarke and I will send out a large group of guards." Lexa said. "I'm guessing it'll take about three days so tomorrow, a little before noon, the team will be sent out." She felt Clarke's hand travel to her thigh, trying to find her hand that was resting in her lap. She lifted her own hand and interlocked their fingers. Clarke smiled.

The rest of the meeting was fairly boring. She remembered why she didn't do any planning ever. It was so boring and most of the time they had to change the plan. They ended the meeting but a few stayed to talk. Bellamy, Echo, Crystal and Kane left to go do other stuff.

"So what made you two so late?" Octavia asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Lexa's fault." Clarke said. Lexa's jaw dropped in shock.

"No, if I remember correctly, you shoved a pile of snow in my face!" Lexa protested.

"You started it! You said something inappropriate and tried to bite my finger off." Clarke groaned. "Getting attacked with snow was your punishment."

"Yeah, Clarke started with the snow." Lexa told them. Clarke hit her arm. "It's true!"

"I don't care who was the reason you were late." Octavia said. Clarke stuck her tongue out at her. Lexa leaned in and went to touch her tongue with Clarke's but Clarke pushed her head away.