He means that in a good way

I feel my face go hot again as I slam my head on my table while slamming my fist beside my head.

Being a Hero, he often receives flashy and expensive gifts... Especially from her ex

Ochaco is thoughtful enough to buy him an expensive limited-edition figurine of All Might and of course, he appreciates it so much.

Weak fanboy

But simple gifts like this are a foreign thing for him

Aren't (Y/N) so special UwU
Biased

"I'll keep this"
・:*(〃∇〃人)*:・

- Days After -

"Midoriya... Pack your shits, we're going to Kyoto" she ordered by the phone as I stood there, dumbfounded.

"O-ok..."

"Good... Pick me up at my house ok, we'll bring your car if that's fine with you"

"Y-yes... It's alright"

"Great... See you tomorrow" she hung up.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)?

"What was that just now?"

After that Day...

I complied with (Y/N)'s command. I did pack some of my clothes and stuff. She's not so specific about why and for what

I'm currently driving towards her house with my car as my mind races with questions and possibilities of why would she ask me to grab some stuff and pick her up in her house, with my car, and just the two of us...

She must have prepared a vacation for the two of us?

Delusional Bastard you are, Midoriya

I arrived at her house and saw her already waiting for me. She noticed my car and waved at me as I nod and parked my car.

"Should I help you with your stuff?" I asked as I walk out of my vehicle as (Y/N) hummed and just nod her head before murmuring, "Thanks".

"Where are we going anyway?"

"My Grandmomma's house" she bluntly said as she shut the door beside her while I insert the key into the keyhole.

"Grandmamma's house-WAIT WHAT!?" I exclaimed

(Y/N) winced as she cover her ears. I covered my mouth with my hands but then I felt fingers pinch and pull my cheek.

"O-O-Ow! That hurts" I whine

"You're so noisy, shut up" she scolded, still pulling my cheeks before sighing and letting go

"Grandmamma saw the interview last week..." She said, sternly as she shows her phone screen. It's a text from her grandma. "I never thought she'll know our 'Re-La-Tion-Ship'. I planned to keep it a secret from her"

"Why keep it a secret?" I inquired, confused.

"She thinks this 'Re-la-tion-ship' will last forever... You know? Anniversary, Marriage, family... Lifetime love and I think you already know why I want to keep it from her"