Hayleys werewolf funeral

"Do you think I could?"
Hazel says pointing towards Hayley's necklace that she used to wear. Hope smiled at Hazel and then looked at Freya.
"Yeah of course you can Hazel"
Hope said walking over to Hazel and Freya. Hazel turned around as Hope helped her out the necklace on. Hope smiled.
"You look so much like your mom"
Freya said smiling
"You both do"
Hope and Hazel looked at each other before hugging. Josh, Vincent and Marcel appeared and looked at Freya, Hope and Hazel and smiled at them and Freya, Hope and Hazel smiled back. Freya walked in front of everyone and began her speech
"People will forget the things you said, forget the things you did but no one will forget the way you made them feel. Hayley Mikaelson made me feel like I was part of a family and when the realities of this became too much to bear we shouldered them together, we laughed, we cried. When I failed she lifted me up and when I succeeded she danced by my side she did that for all of us. No one will ever be able to replace her or heal the pain we feel at her loss but we can honour her with our actions and our words we can love each other the way she wanted us to love"
Freya walked back over to Hope and Hazel. They light the flowers on fire and push the raft into the river. Hazel and Hope feel something grab their hands they look up and it's Klaus. Hazel, Klaus and Hope smile at each other and hug.
"I love you both"
Klaus said while hugging his daughters.
"We love you too dad"
Hope said because Hazel was crying into her dads shoulder.
"Hey Hazel it's okay we all miss her"
Klaus said as he let go of Hope and just hugged Hazel. Hope walked over to Freya and hugged Freya.
"Dad when will it stop hurting?"
Hazel said looking up at Klaus with puffy eyes.
"It won't stop. I can't lie to you but you have so many people who can help you feel better"
Klaus said trying not to cry.