Yes, Always.

The reunion of the sisters is like the reunion of two souls. Aarohi's tears and Akshara's heartfelt smile were the witnesses to the unconditional love these sisters possessed. Twelve years had passed since the two had hugged each other with love and longing. If only the family could feel the rawness of this love, they would have realized that half their worries were over now. Each member always feared how the two would live once they passed to other lives, now, they had each other.

Neil entered the room, and to his great surprise, he saw the two sisters, hugging each other.

"When will you stop lying Aaru?" Akshara's sweet voice questioned her sister.

Neil stood super happy, to see Akshara eyes open. He ran up to her and smiled broadly, "You are speaking!!' His smile was huge, he had been praying for her to get better day in, day out. "I can't tell you how happy bhai will be to see you here..." He then frowned at Aarohi, "I mean, bhai has been worried..."

Aarohi started at him, a little amused, "I know Neil," she exclaimed, never relating the person in front of her with his actual name, "Abhimanyu and Akshu... love each other..."

Neil nodded, impressed a little, confused more, "You are serious?" He always doubted her intentions,  there is something about her that irked him always.  

Aarohi nodded, "I am, " fully composed, showing her empty fingers. 

The evening had turned into night, too slowly. It was as if time had slowed down since the New Year began. Cracking his knuckles, his hands in his jacket, he looked at the sky, the beautiful sky had visible stars tonight. The dancing of the trees in the wind and the hooting of the nearby owl was all that he could hear when a loud exclamation startled him.

"BHAI!!" Neil came running towards him, "Akshara..."the twinkle in his eyes and the smile on his lips were enough to tell Abhimanyu what had happened, "..is back?" Abhi looked at his brother for a response.

Neil nodded, "Let's Go!!" They ran across the garden, towards the hallway and pushed the door opened.

Abhimanyu tears, his heart beat and the sound of relaxation, "Oh! You're back." Akshara smiled weakly through the tears, she felt love for him, she did so much.  

"I'm back." 

"Hey, listen!" Neil called out, catching up to Aarohi, "I'm thankful that you understood..."

Aarohi crossed her arms and composed herself, "Akshu is my sister, Neil. "

"Then what's bothering you?" He questioned her, as he sipped the tea.

"I have to speak of the truth, it's not just one lie, it's the many that have happened in the course..."

"I'm certain, you will feel better once you make things right..." he shrugged his shoulders. 

"Many of the things were misunderstandings, they had worked in my favor and I took the opportunity to let it do so, what will my family think of me?"

"That you are little selfish and self-centered?" Neil put it blatantly.

She corrected, "I think of what is best for me..."

Neil fired, "..On the expense of your sister's happiness."

Aarohi straightened her back, "No!" She exclaimed confidently, " I didn't know she was in love with him..."

"But you knew bhai loved her..." he replied matter of factly. 

"For me...forget it...now the point is, how do I tell everyone."

"Tell them the truth Aarohi...and in case you lose track, I have a list of everything you ought to apologize for." 

She rolled her eyes, "Did you come here to taunt me?"

"I just want you tell the truth so that all the confusion ends." Neil sipped the tea. "Shall we go back?" 

They held each other's hands and smiled through the tears.  Abhimanyu kissed her hand.  

"We came at the wrong time!" Neil exclaimed.

"So much PDA, you must be careful, it's a hospital, Dr. Abhimanyu Birla! Not your bedroom.." Aarohi scolded.

Abhimanyu chuckled, blushing when she said so. 

"Do you promise to love my sister? " Aarohi questioned, without wasting time. 

"Yes. Always." He looked at Aarohi, "do you promise to love your sister?"

She smiled at Akshara, "Yes, Always."

Akshara called them both closer and hugged them tightly, giving soft kisses to both on the cheeks, "Thank you. I love you too." 

This ends for me here, their love for Akshara will stay always...it was Abhi's and it was Aarohi's and somewhere it was the love they had for Akshu that allowed her to live happily ever after. 

It took me some months to wrap this up.  Life gives you lemons, wrecks your emotions and mental health, but remember,  there are people who love you and want you to stay.