Chapter 1-10

CHAPTER 1:

On May 20, 201X in the end of the world, a group of meteorite fragments approached the earth's atmosphere. According to scientists' calculations, these meteorites are very small and may cause some small damage to the satellite. After they enter the atmosphere, they will all burn out, forming a A meteor shower visible from most of the site Earth.

A once-in-a-million-year, super-large meteor shower.

Mu Lin sat with her roommate and best friend Jian Lulu on the large playground of the school, surrounded by classmates who were taking pictures with their cameras and mobile phones.

It's a pity that Mu Lin has no intention of watching the meteor shower at all, because her best friend has been crying angrily.

"Bastard man, dead scum, he dares to show off his power like this, curse him to grow sores and pus and turn into vermicelli! Curse all the girlfriends he finds in the future will be green tea bitches, all use him and then abandon him to climb high branches! Shameless, woo Woohoo why did I fall in love with such a slut in the first place, I'm just a pig, and pigs have better eyesight than me..."

The delicate-looking Jian Lulu was crying with pear flowers and raining, I felt pity, but unfortunately the words that came out of her mouth were too terrifying, scaring away several couples next to her.

Mu Lin reluctantly stroked the top of her best friend's head and deliberately messed up her long smooth hair, "Okay, okay, I didn't see Qiu Yu as such a scumbag at the beginning. A life without scumbags is not wonderful. In life, if you break up, you will be pulled down, and the people chasing you can line up outside the school gate. What are you worrying about as a school flower!"

"I'm just not convinced, I'm so beautiful and so gentle to him, he doesn't even care at all. Cherish..." Jian Lulu gritted her teeth, "What's so good about that woman? Her height, appearance, body, skin color, talent, IQ, and IQ are not as good as mine!"

"Then I'll give you a pig-killing knife. You stabbed the pair of dogs and men directly, and gave them the guts. Rotten belly?" Mu Lin squinted.

This time, it wasn't a matter of scaring the couple away, there was no one within five meters next to Mu Lin and Jian Lulu.

Jian Lulu snorted, "I don't want to go to jail for this kind of scum!"

Mu Lin smiled, she took back her violent thoughts and patted Jian Xihua's shoulder, "You are a goddess only when you don't speak, and you speak. When you don't pay attention, you will become a female madman. Beauty is not everything, you used to be held up too high by the boys, so now you can't accept failure. Otherwise, you can find someone to beat him up, don't be shy If you keep talking, I will want to

slap you." In this sentence, Jian Lulu stopped crying and took a deep look at Mu Lin, who was petite and violent inside, "You can't play the role of conscientiously to appease the lovelorn sisters. Are you a good girlfriend? When you say that, I don't even know how to continue."

"Well, it's my lunar birthday today, so you can't give up your grief for the scumbag who has become the past, and turn to me How about celebrating with this hardcore bestie? I'm also a brokenhearted person today, okay?" Mu Lin reluctantly looked up at the sky, and there were sporadic lights streaking across the sky.

"Huh? What's the matter? You finally confessed to Wu Yang?" When gossip appeared, Jian Lulu immediately shifted her attention, her eyes sparkling.

"I asked him to watch the meteor shower today. He said that he was going to confess to the girl he liked today. He couldn't accompany me and asked me to find you." Mu Lin replied dryly, "I didn't even know he had a good friend for so long. The girl I like. Sigh...you can't start with a friend, a friend will always be a friend."