"Where is it?" Koda asked, rubbing Benny's back as he calmed down a bit.

"We don't know that either. I realize it's not much to go on." The raven-haired boy says.

"That's nothing to go on," Seamus said.

"We think it has something to do with Ravenclaw," Diana spoke up. "Something small, easily concealed."

"There's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem," Luna told them.

"Oh, bloody hell. Here we go." Ron muttered.

Diana shook her head as Ella elbowed the fellow redhead in the stomach. "Go on, Lu."

"Lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Has anyone ever heard of it? It's quite famous." Luna continues.

"Yes, but, Luna, it's lost, for centuries now. There isn't a person alive today who's seen it." Cho replied.

"Excuse me. Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron asked.

"It's a sort of crown. You know, like a Tiana." Ben answered.

A rubble happened and Ginny appeared and smiled slightly at her sister. "Hi, Annie."

"Hey, Gin." Diana smiled, weakly.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie's first year," Ron muttered.

"Shut up." Diana elbowed him again.

"What is it, Ginny?" Neville asked.

"Snape knows. He knows that Harry was spotted in Hogmeade." Ginny told them.

Diana swallowed harshly as she squeezed her boyfriend's hand.

Harry came up with the plan that he and Diana were going to blend into the student body when Snape called for a meeting. The blonde had changed her appearance into her sister, dressed in Ginny's robes, and followed in the Gryffindor line. Harry was right next to her, slipped his hand into hers as they made it to the Great Hall.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour," Snape spoke, standing in front of everyone. "It's  come to my attention that earlier Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade."

Everyone around the couple started to whisper to one another.

"Now, should anyone, student or staff of temp aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a matter consistent with this severity of their transgressions. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events Who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty. Now then if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening I invite them to step forward now."

Harry gave Diana's hand one last squeeze before stepping out and revealing himself. The students gasped upon seeing the Chosen One and moved out of the way.

Diana shook her head, changing back to herself as Harry spoke. "It seems desperate, your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster."

The doors of the Great Hall opened and the Order of the Phoenix came in with their friends.

"And I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How do you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked at him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him. Tell them." Harry shouted, angrily.