I'm Sorry

Bayley's POV:

"Bayley, what're you doing?" Bianca asked.
"Sorry. I'm just checking on Sasha, she seemed upset earlier," I explained to her.
"She'll be fine. She might've been caught up in the moment or something else could've happened," she told me.
"Yeah, you're right," I agreed as I put my phone in my hoodie pocket.
"I'm gonna go to bed, it would be nice if you joined me," she stated.
"I'll tag along," I replied.

I went to the bedroom with Bianca and we laid in the bed. She turned the lamp off as we crawled into the bed. Once we were settled, I wrapped my arm around her.

"Goodnight," I heard Bianca whisper.
"Goodnight," I returned.

I felt her fall asleep in my arm. But for me, I wasn't able to. I kept thinking about Sasha and the way she left. I was trying to think about what happened before Bianca came over as well. Then I remembered Sasha was trying to tell me something. I didn't hear what she said because Bianca came over. And I never asked her what she was going to say. I was just excited to tell her and Naomi about me and Bianca. I didn't even think to ask Sasha what she was going to say before telling her the news. I didn't know whether it was me interrupting her or what I had told her.

I used to have feelings for Sasha a few years back. But, I ended up moving on from her. I didn't think we'd ever work out. I thought that if I ever told her, she wouldn't feel the same way. And that I would've lost her as a friend. And if we did date, I would be scared that we'd break up and I'd completely lose her. I used to be really shy and insecure, which would result in my partner breaking off the relationship.

I wanted to make sure Sasha was okay after she left. I didn't want this, my relationship, to ruin me and Sasha's friendship. And I hoped that me being with Bianca wouldn't hurt her or the friendship.

Bianca understood that me and Sasha are close. She didn't feel threatened by Sasha, as she knew we've been friends for a long time. And, Bianca had her friends as well. I knew what it was like being with someone and also being close with your friend/friends. In a previous relationship, my partner felt threatened by Sasha. She thought that I wanted to be with Sasha and not her, which wasn't true at the time. But, that whole relationship was a mess.

Me: Sash, I know you're probably asleep but I wanna say I'm sorry.