I pulled myself up into a sitting position as well, resting my back against the headboard while thinking back to that one night. 

While he stood up and stretched and then headed to the balcony, pulling the curtains and the door open, I let my hair out of its braid and pulled it back into a low bun, watching him. He ruffled his hair and then walked to his suitcase, taking out clothes for today before turning to me. "Lunch is in twenty minutes and we leave for the beach right after. Don't you want to get ready?" 

"I thought you're going in there first," I mumbled with a small shrug. 

He replied with his own shrug and then went into the bathroom. By the time he changed and freshened up, I grabbed my own clothes and took out a beach bag that I brought with me, knowing that we have a beach day on the itinerary. 

I went onto the balcony and looked at the view once and got some fresh air. My elbows were resting on the railing as I stood there until Adam showed up, kicking the back of my knees, making them buckle. I caught the railing, turning to glare at him over my shoulder. 

He watched me in amusement and then nodded towards the bathroom. "Off you go." 

I snatched my clothes off my suitcase, glaring at him over my shoulder, and then went into the bathroom, glancing at his clothes. 

He wore a pair of white shorts with a loose button-up with white and baby blue stripes running down. He rolled up the sleeves up to his elbows and had a pair of sunglasses hanging onto his shirt. 

 I brushed my teeth and washed my face first. I put on some sunscreen and then changed, wearing my plain black bikini under my clothes itself. On top of that, I pulled on high-waisted denim shorts with a halter green top that had light green and dark green thick and thin mismatched stripes running down it. After that, I pulled my hair down, raked my fingers through it, and then pulled it up in a high ponytail. I put sunscreen all over my arms and legs as well before leaving the bathroom, dropping the bottle into the beach bag along with a towel from the hotel. 

"Emmy." 

I stopped, taking my sunglasses and placing them on my head before glancing at him, and then proceeded to ignore him and continue. 

He sighed, "Emilia." 

"Yes?" I lifted a brow at him. 

"Lend me your bag too. I need to carry a towel." 

I frowned, "Carry your own bag." 

"I would if I had one. Just lend it to me, come on. You can leave my stuff on a chair over there if you want, that's fine too." 

"Oh, is it?" I turned to him, resting one hand on my hip. "It's so kind of you to let me do that," I said sarcastically. 

"Isn't it?" he replied, stealing the bag out of my hand and taking it into the bathroom, coming back and placing a towel for himself in there. 

I watched him, not being able to bring myself to get over the fact that I slept... cuddling... him. Or he cuddled me, whatever, it makes no difference. "I'll keep the keys," I said, holding a hand out. 

"In your phone case?" 

I blinked, surprised that he knew that but I nodded nonetheless.