"They've added the Gemino curse. Everything you touch will multiply." Griphook says, answering Diana's question.

"Give me the sword," Harry said as Diana grabbed Mione's bag and tossed him the sword. The trinkets around them multiplied faster, causing them to come up to their waists.

"Stop moving," Hermione shouted making Ron and Diana freeze. Everyone suddenly stopped, waiting for Harry, who had been devoured by the golden trinkets.

When Harry busted out of the gold cups, the Horcrux fell at Griphook's feet. The goblin picked it up, causing Harry to sneer. "We had a deal, Griphook."

"The cup for the sword," Griphook demanded. Harry tossed the sword at him as the goblin threw the cup. The goblin suddenly grinned, evilly. "I said I'd get you in. I didn't say sang thing about getting you out."

"Griphook!" Harry yelled as Griphook took the head goblin and the sword, hurrying out of the vault. The four hurried after him, climbing out of the vault and towards the Dragon's pen.

"Thieves! Help!" Griphook yelled as he shook the device.

"Little bastard." Diana sneered as more goblins came.

"At least we got Bogrod," Ron said, looking at the head goblin.

Suddenly the dragon breathed fire at Bogrod, burning him alive. Diana muttered. "Not anymore."

The four hid behind a wall as the goblins shot spells at them. Hermione asked, standing next to Diana. "We can't just stand here. Who's got an idea?"

"You're the brilliant one," Ron replied from where he and Harry standing on the other side.

"I do," Diana said, looking at the boys. "But it's bat shit crazy."

"Whatever it is, just do it!" Her best friend yelled.

The blonde switched spots with Hermione and fired a spell at the railing. "Reducto!" She ran, jumping off the side of the railing and onto the back of the dragon, shouting. "Well, let's go!"

Hermione was next to jump onto the dragon's back, quickly followed by the boys. Diana shot a spell at the chain and the dragon was free. The dragon flew upwards through the ceiling of the bank and flew out into the blue sky. The dragon neared the lake, and the four decided to jump from the creature.

Diana's body hit the freezing water, feeling like thousands of knives stabbing into it. She ignored the pain and kicked her legs, swimming to the surface. When she surfaced, she gasped in air and looked around her brother, boyfriend, and best friend.

Hermione came up beside her, causing her to latch onto the brunette and start swimming them back to shore. When the girls hit the shore, they stumbled out of the water and collapsed on the sand. Diana saw Harry and Ron swimming into the shore, and once they were close enough, she and Hemione helped the boys out.

"He knows. You-know-who. He knows we broke into Gringotts. He knows what we took and he knows we're hunting Horcruxes." Harry spoke, as they stumbled up the small hill from the shore.

"How is it you know?" Hermione asked, opening her bag and pulling clothes for everyone.

"I saw him," Harry answered.

HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara