"Very well. Madam Lestrange. If you will follow me." The head goblin said.

The goblin took the group to the underground rail system with Griphook driving the minecart. Suddenly they passed a waterfall that is not usually there.

"What is that, Griphook?" Diana asked, glancing at the goblin.

The cart started to move by itself, Griphook tried to get control of it when they were driven under another waterfall and soaked everyone.

The cart stopped abruptly as a loud alarm came out of it. Before anyone could do anything, the bottom of the cart opened and sent the group plummeting towards the ground.

Everyone let out a scream as Hermione yelled. "Arresto Momentum!"

They barely stopped inches from the ground, before landing on it. Diana stood up with the help of Harry and mumbled sarcastically. "That was fun."

"Well done, Hermione," Harry said.

"Oh no, you like you again." Diana looked at her best friend, who turned back into herself.

"The Thief's Downfall. Washes away all enchantments." Griphook explained. "Can be deathly."

"What a lovely bank," Diana muttered as the head goblin turned towards them.

"Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here?" Ron asked.

"No," Griphook said.

"What the devil are all you doing down here?" The head goblin sneered. "Thieves!"

"Oh, shut up." Diana pointed her wand at him. "Imperio" The goblin was under her control when a roar came from their path through the tunnels. "What the hell was that?"

Nobody answered her, they walked towards the sound and got to the end of the tunnels to see a large dragon chained up.

"That's a Ukrainian Ironbelly," Ron said as he was given a shaking device.

"It's been trained to expect pain when it hears the noise," Griphook said as he and Ron shook the devices.

The dragon whined in pain as they all moved passed it. Diana felt bad for the dragon, and Hermione felt the same.

"That's barbaric." Hermione voiced the girls' thoughts.

Once at the vault, they looked around and saw it was filled with treasures. Hermione cast. "Accio Horcrux."

"You're not trying that one again, are you?" Ron said, looking at her.

"That kind of magic won't work in here," Griphook said.

"Is it in here, Harry?" Ron questioned. "Can you feel anything?"

Harry nodded and tried to focus on finding the Horcrux. While her boyfriend searched for the Horcrux, Diana accidentally touched a golden cup, which started multiplying.

"What the hell is happening?" Diana asked in alarm.

"That's it. Up there." Harry said, looking at the Horcrux.