plot

This story is fanfiction not hurt anyone fellings
************************************

What if drupadi is wife 6 pandavas ( including karna) ?
But pandavas only know that drupadi has one more husband and he is big brother of them ? But don't know who was big brother of them ?
What if duryodhan treats karan's 1st wife  like mother but doesn't know that is drupadi?
What if drupadi love kuravas like sons/brother ?

Plot

By kunti order drupadi have to marry all her son's and kunti told her about her 1st son and drupadi after so many difficulty she obey to her order .
Karan already know that he is son of pandu and kunti.

Pandavas came to know that they have big brother but they not able to know about karna as kunti order them until she or her elder son  told them  they should not ask any question about there elder brother  .
Pandavas accept that .krishan some how make drupad to accept for marriage .

They make drupadi and karna secret marriage .
After that pandavas married her .
Karna promised drupadi until perfect time comes he will not tell anybody about this marriage.
Karan and drupadi made a mind that they will unit pandavas and kuravas.

Karan tell duryodhan that he married but he take promise form duryodhan until he tell him he does not  want ask any questions or tell to anyone about his marriage .
All know that drupadi has 5  husband but doesn't know karna and her marriage .
Drupadi is beloved wife of pandavas (  including karna )

Did karna and drupadi able to unite kuravas and pandavas ?
How drupadi married life would be ?

Let's see

Did u like the plot comment on
Pls vote and comment.

Byeeee 😉