Yes! I could take a nap before eating, agh... Rest... What a wonderful word

Midoriya smiled while clouds of imagination came out of his head.

I took out my key to enter my room. I was met by white painted walls and black furniture with light bulbs hanging around as decorations.

Flowers, specifically red roses we're placed in different types and size of vases, and the smell of cooked food swarm my nose.

I started to drool.

Before slumping on the bed and knocking myself out, I drag my stuff to my bedroom and immediately tuck them in the drawers.

I put aside the unknown clothes to place mine in the drawer as I yawn.
I then shut them close and changed my dirty shirt.

I put on my white tank top as I sigh in relief before slumping down onto the bed; stretching my limbs wide open as cracking sounds sounded, I exhaled loudly as I smile while eyeing my checkered ceiling.

Every thing is fine and great as I lay flatly on my bed

The door of the bathroom in the bedroom suddenly opened.

There She came out. Wearing a white robe as her hair drip droplets of water, she hums a song as she rubs the white towel on her wet, shiny (H/C) hair.

Her voice is so cute. I unconsciously sat up.

The only cloth that covers her very soul from my green, wide-open eyes is the robe that hugs her figure so tight it made me blush and flushed red.

Midoriya's nose gushed out blood that made him slap his hand onto his nose and lips

I notice she slowly opens her eyes, flattering them slowly. Her (E/C) eyes met my green orbs as she blink a few times.

She stiffened.

My body hardened as well.

Silence overtook the air in the room

|||(Ó-Ò) • • • (ಠ⌂ಥ٥)

"Hi"
Midoriya awkwardly wave his hand as he stood up from the bed.

He took a step, sideways... Another one step... A step after another and before he knew it he was trying to open the door of the room; desperately shaking the doorknob

"WHA-"
(Y/N) choked out as she cover her chest with her arms.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!??"

"AHHH! IM SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEE YOU IN JUST A ROBE! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOUR CLEAVAGE I SWEAR-"

"DIE!!"

smacking and hitting sound erupted in the room with a voice of a boy, desperately begging for help; and a girl groaning and grunting, following the rhythm of the hitting sound.

- After Hours of Explaining -

Midoriya is sitting on the couch with his arm resting on the headrest of the couch as (Y/N) sat beside him; in an Indian seat position.