"Let me be kind, I'm serious Renjun," The tone in Jeno's voice scared him a little. Jeno did not raise his voice but for sure, it seems like a warning. Renjun can't say no to what Jeno said, letting the man feed him. It was awkward for Renjun to be that close to Jeno.

"Pa can you help me fix this- ah, it's okay I will do it by myself," Chenle turned around as soon as he saw Jeno feed his pa. He giggled, entering his room before closing it, not wanting to disturb his pa and his future dad moment. (at least, that was what Chenle dreamed of.)

Renjun looked away, stopping Jeno from feeding him. Why he agreed earlier, he should not be scared with the man in front of him. "Erm, Jeno. You should eat." Renjun stood up from his seat, only for his arm to be grabbed by the other man. Renjun looked at his arm then at Jeno. "Do you really think that is the only reason I came here? To see you and Chenle? Worried about you two?"

"What are you trying to talk about?"

"It's not a dream right. We did something that night that was why you avoid me for weeks,"

Renjun gulped down his own saliva, wanting to deny that but he knew Jeno would never fall for his lies. Obviously Renjun is not good at lying to anyone. "It's just a simple peck on my nose. We did nothing at all,"

Jeno stood up, still holding onto Renjun's arm. He looked down at the teacher who is a little bit shorter than him. "Nothing? If that was the only reason, you don't need to avoid me. But why do you need to avoid me? Two weeks, Renjun. I don't know what I did wrong, you left me hanging without knowing the truth. Why?" Renjun could not say anything. If he told Jeno the truth, he did not know how Jeno would react. It is just too sudden to feel this way. It felt wrong.

"Why, Renjun,"

Jeno looked at him, wanting Renjun to tell him. Seeing no response from the Chinese, Jeno slowly loosened his grip on the Chinese's arm.

But Renjun caught Jeno's arm. Closing his eyes, spitting words,

"I developed feelings for you since that night, you told me everything. Your action might be simple for you but I don't think I can stop myself from wanting more than just a peck. I know both of us are different and you might think I am dumb for falling for a perfect guy like you and can't help myself anymore when I'm falling for you harder. I avoid you for reasons, Jeno. I know you want to be friends but I don't want to, so please, stop being kind to me. Stop caring about us, please."

"Renjun,"

Renjun opened his eyes slowly, meeting the other pair of serious eyes.

"Renjun, date me."

"What-"

Before Renjun could process out what he just heard, Jeno held his neck gently, holding Renjun's head with care using his left hand, kissing the Chinese's lips slowly. The Chinese did not move, staying still with eyes widely opened.

Still, Renjun can't think about anything, slowly closing his eyes, letting Jeno handle him with care.

-

cuties!!

cuties!!