She cursed them all out in her head.
Y'all traitor
(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)

"Rosalita..."

She flinches with a cute squeak

She move a little bit of her silky, (H/C) hair to peek as she saw the older lady's figure hovering over her.

She covers her face with her hair again.
"What is it... Madame Rosa?"
She asked, hesitantly

"Here"
Suddenly, she felt herself get carried by the armpit before she was placed on the chair, properly.

"Roses for my Soft, Delicate Rosa" Madame rosa smiled as she gave (Y/N) a bouquet of red rose

"Eh?"

"I saw the Video... With you, Midoriya and Maria Reyes in it... I'm really sorry it occurred.

Part of me already knows that Maria Girl is up to no good despite seeing you two together like glue"
Madame Rosa sadly said while patting (Y/N)'s head

"Maybe the Star Industry really changes good people to self-centered ones... I'm so proud of you Rosa, you're so strong!"

She started to pinch (Y/N)'s cheeks.

"You're not mad?"
The (H/C)-nette asked as she try to pull Madame Rosa's hands away from her cheeks

"Mad... To Ms. Reyes of course! But on the other hand, I'm flowing with glee! Agh! I wish I'm there to see that with my own eyes!"

"H-Huh?"
She asked, confused as Madame Rosa grinned cheekily as she leans her face to the younger girl.

"Hehe... You know? The Midoriya-kun part?"
She cooed, slyly wiggling her brows as (Y/N)'s mind went blank.

Her face boomed red and steams starts to emit from her head as Madame Rosa let go of her cheek; (Y/N) looks down with her hand on her lap as she becomes a Blushing mess with Madame Rosa looking down at her with a proud grin

"He's a lucky man and you're a lucky lady... That's all I can say"
Madame rosa stated ad (Y/N clench her hand on her lap; is quivering and brows arching together; she yells curses in her head

'I'm not like him... Right!?'

- The Next Day -

"This is weird..." I muttered to myself as I eye my phone while I sat in the middle of the food court; with my friends and ex.

"What is?" Todoroki muttered as he eats a sandwich.

"(Y/N) has been ignoring me..." I muttered in reply while I scroll. "She's leaving me on seen and not answering my calls" I added as I feel my hands start to shiver.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEANS!?" I asked as I shout my fear out while scratching my head with both of my hands.

"What if she's losing interest with me or she wants to break up... She's been cold and ever since the dinner with my mom, she's haven't shown my Flirty (Y/N)... What could this POSSIBLY mean!? Am I boring her or she's with another man-OH HELL NAH!"