"Oh gosh! A daughter!" Evie exclaims and smiles and looks up at her husband who is smiling too.

Nikki leans over and kisses her on the temple, Evie feeling like she's going to burst into tears, so she puts a hand to her mouth.

"Did you hear, Asher?" Nikki looks down at his son and ruffles his hair. "You will have a sister."

The boy looks at the screen once more, after at his parents and claps his hands shouting:

"Yay!"

Evie, Nikki and even the technician are laughing.

An hour later, the Sixx family arrives home. Asher is in the living room playing with his toys. His mother is there on the couch looking at him fondly. Nikki is next to her and caresses her growing baby bump, which is getting rounder.

"This year only girls are born," Evie chuckles. Everyone has daughters.

"That's right," Nikki smiles.

"We should think of a name," Evie says with a dreamy look.

"Do you have any ideas?" Nikki turns to her and asks.

"I was thinking about Riley," Evie smiles.

Nikki grimaces, not looking satisfied.

"What?" Evie looks at him seriously. "Don't you like this name?"

"Not really, honey," he smiles weakly. "We should think of others."

"Like what?"

"I don't know... We'll find the right name for our little girl," he tells her and caresses her tummy again.

Little Asher gets up and approaches his parents holding the crocheted doll he took from the store.

"Lynn!" The little one cries.

"Asher, son? What are you trying to tell us?" His father asks him, looking clueless.

"Lynn! Lynn!" Asher cries more confidently again.

"I don't know what he tries to say," Nikki looks at Evie bewildered.

But his wife carefully analyzes what Asher says.

"He seems to want to give us an idea of ​​the name," she says, smiling broadly. "But what if... We combine Riley and Lynn... And we have Raelynn!" Evie exclaims and her face fills with happiness. "Isn't that a wonderful name?"

"I like how it sounds," her husband smiles at her.

"Then Raelynn is the ideal name," Evie smiles and puts a hand on her baby bump. "I can't wait for her to be born and see her. I bet this baby looks like you too."

"Or maybe not," her husband smiles thoughtfully.

"And I would like her second name to be... Amelie," says Evie with emotion in her voice.

Nikki widens his eyes, a little surprised at the idea of ​​their child's middle name.
Evie wants to pay tribute to her late cousin and name their daughter after her.

"Raelynn Amelie Sixx sounds great," he smiles at her and caresses her cheek lightly.

"I'm glad you like it too," says Evie with her eyes shining with happiness.

Their moment is ruined when the phone rings. The phone is on a table near the couch. They both look at it curiously and Evie gets up and says:

"Who could it be?"

"Sit back, honey," her husband tells her. "I'll answer."

"No need, she smiles at him. "I'm good. I'm closer. I'll answer."

Nikki watches his wife get up from the couch and walks over, picks up the phone, puts it to her ear, and says:

"Hello?"

???: "Evie? I'm Florence."

"Florence?" Evie's eyes widen in shock.

She hasn't spoken to Florence or Olivia in years. Their last conversation was in 1987, when she had that car accident, being drugged by that groupie. What does she want from her? What happened? Probably something is wrong because Florence has a worried voice.

She would usually hang up, but she is curious to know what she wants to say.

On the couch, Nikki has the same shocked look as hers when he hears the name of her mother who thought for a lifetime that she was her sister.

"Florence?" Evie tries to stay calm. "What happened? Why are you calling me?"

Florence: "Evie, you have to come to our house... It's about Olivia... Your grandmother..."

"Is something wrong with her?"

Florence: "She wants to see you. Please, Evie, come. It's very important. After that I will never call you again. I will leave you and your family alone."

Evie's hand sweats on the receiver, and her mind is blurred. Florence begs her to come home? Something quite serious is happening.

She looks at her husband, as if looking for help in his eyes. He gets up from the couch, approaches her, and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"What is happening?" His gaze becomes more and more worried.

"It's Florence," Evie sighs and puts a hand on the receiver so that Florence doesn't hear her anymore. "Olivia wants to see me. Sounds pretty serious. I don't know what to do."

"It's your choice," Nikki speaks softly.

Evie smiles weakly, takes her hand from the receiver and says:

"Okay. I will come."

Florence:" Wonderful, Evie! Could you please bring your son? My mother and I never saw him. Please. We just want to see him a bit."

"Okay, I'll bring Asher too," Evie answers calmly.

Florence: "Can you come tomorrow?"

"Yes. I can..."

Florence: "Wonderful. Thank you, Evie."

"Okay, I have to go now. Goodbye."

Florence: "Goodbye."

The call ends and Evie put the phone back in its place and sighs. Nikki sighs and hugs her and asks:

"What do they want?"

"We'll find out tomorrow," Evie says with a lost look.

A/N
I'm sorry about the cliffhanger. What do you think will happen? What does Olivia want to tell Evie?