Part 7~ Premarital Hand Holding

Start from the beginning

"Mhm, just be gentle."

(Get your mind out of the gutter! Gosh, children now a days. You know, when I was a kid we wore Justice leggings, sparkles and watched Blues Clues)

I unwrapped his arms. My eyes widened at the purple bruises, cuts, and scrapes that sprinkled his lower arm. I grazed my fingers over them.

"Ow! Geez, warn me first!" Shoyo whimpered.

"Okay, okay. Sorry, i'll just take the pictures now."

I grabbed my phone, holding Sho's forearm in my hand. I took a few pics, then putting my phone away. I got up and went to a drawer in my desk.

Hinata's POV:

Kenma's acting weird, well, weirder than usual. He's pretty weird already, but I like that about him. Anyways, he's been quieter and mumbling and he seems jealous and stuff. Hmmmm how odd.

Wait why is he getting up?

"Ken-Kennnn! what are you doingggg." I tilted my head staring at him as he crossed his room to his desk.

"I'm just grabbing new bandages"

"Wait! You have bandages in your room!? *0*" Why would he have bandages? I mean, he does play volleyball, but no offense to him.... he doesn't really put the most amount of effort into it hehe.

"Kuroo used to get hurt all the time, I also play volleyball. Did you forget? Im betting you got those bandages you were wearing for volleyball too."

Uh! sassy Kenma. "Okayyy calm down child, I was just asking."

*The pudding haired boy walked back to the bed and started treated the shorters wounds, since he so haphazardly cleaned them earlier*

Ah! my least favorite part of the process, the cleansing alcohol. It always stings and hurts.

"Owie! Kenma! the alcohol stings." I whined.

He looked at me, sighing.

"Sho, your wounds aren't going to heal if they aren't cleaned properly. Plus, they could get infected."

I pout, another monotonous reply. Come on, he can't be mad at me, right? I've done nothing. Was I annoying him with the whining about my issues. Oh god, I sure hope not.

"Kenma?"

"Hm?"

"Did I do something? Are you mad at me? You're acting kinda.... annoyed?" I utter in a soft tone.

Kenma stopped wrapping my arm. He looked up at me, his eyes wide with worry.

"W-what? Gosh! no, i'm not- why would I be- I'd never be annoyed by you, Sho."

I could see panic filling his eyes. He looked nervous, like he just said something horribly wrong.

"Then, what's wrong. I don't want you to get nervous; you're just acting a little cold since I mentioned Kags."

Oh.....

"I.... Shoyo, I can't say it right now, but I promise that i'll tell you by the end of the weekend."

He smiled nervously, he then went back to wrapping my arms. Once we finished we decided to watch a movie. Kenma had a TV in his room and he had Netflix, so we could watch whatever we wanted.

It was about 30 minutes into the movie we chose and everything started to go fuzzy around me.

Kenma's POV:

"Hey Sho, what do you want to do when this movie is fin-"

I look towards him, but he fell asleep.... on my shoulder.

That's normal, that's fine. I'm fine, we're good. Omg, i'm not good. Am I blushing??? I hope i'm not. I mean falling asleep on someones shoulder is normal, right? Kuroo used to fall asleep on me all the time. Why is my heart beating so fast, ahhh okay! I'm fine. I'll just.... Put him under the blanket and turn off the movie, that'll be fine.

*The setter picked up the younger. Pulling aside the blanket, he layed the limp Hinata on the bed. Before he could back away he noticed the gingers arm was grappling onto his own; almost like it didn't want to let go*

"oh no...", I muttered.

Shit, what am I gonna do now? I don't wanna risk waking him up. I think my only option is to sleep with him.... or, in the same bed as him.

A bit embarrassed, I climbed into the bed. Shoyo was still clinging to my arm so I ruffled his hair and pulled the blanket over us.

All I could do was stare at the ceiling until my eyes got heavy.... and I slowly started to drift away.

________________________________________________________________________________

OH. MY. GOSH. GUYS. I actually wrote a chapter?? I've never heard of such a thing! Any who, I mean what can I say (except you're welcome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) no. But... like, I hope you liked it? Was it worth the.... 6 month long wait! I sure hope so!

Word count: 1369