The pack house

Imagine a girl instead in the picture. It was the only thing close enough I could find. Btw the picture is by a make up artist.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"And that's how I got this scar," he laughed telling me about the time he jumped off the roof of his 4 story pack house trying to hit the trampoline ending up flying off and into the kitchen window. I laugh so hard. I mean it must have hurt but atleast he isn't in pain anymore.

"I remember this one time after my 4th birthday I had found out my dad was a Were. Then my mom and dad took me to a family gathering everyone had ears and tails and if they didn't they were Were's in japan we get along. I made a game of pulling on tails with my cousin my Aunt didn't like me and I guess thats why she didn't keep me but I ended up pulling the wrong tail and I was made to sit in time out. My cousin however though it unfair and pulled me out. He led me outside and to the roof. Not the smartest thing. He was 8 and thought he knew everything. He threw me off the roof after telling me about this movie he watched where this guy jumped off a roof and landed on a car and got up and walked away. Well a little girl wasn't exactly a stuntman. I ended up with these scars," I told him showing off my belly and chin. He let out a quiet growl. "It's okay it doesn't hurt, but I lost 1 of my 9 lives." I tell him. "Not those...those," he says pulling my shirt higher turning me. He inspected my back. I yelped at his touch. "Th-those s-still hurt..." I say quietly. "The w-whip had silver tips..." I say quietly. "This means your one of us, why would they use that technique on you when your one of us?!" He asks a bit angry.

"We're going to the pack house!"

He says standing from the bed still just as naked as I remember and extending his hand to my blushing self.

"A house full of Were's??" I asked rather stunned.

"Yes, but remember your they're Luna," he says kissing my temple and leading me outside. "You can probably even shift, it hurts at first-" I cut him off. "I can shift into a cat, I've never tried shifting into a Were before..." I stutter. "Try," he says starting to circle me.

I concentrate trying to shift. I feel a sharp pain in my legs first then my hips and slowly my shoulders I drop on all fours and soon open my eyes and howl. "Did I just...?" "Yes, yes you did," Luca says through some sort of telepathy. I rush to the pond nearby and stare at my reflection. I'm small but I am a Were...

I have bright golden eyes that shimmer and thick white fur like my cat.

"Lets go baby, I'll protect you," he says licking my snout.

"Okay," I say before following him at a full out sprint. My neko side is screaming for me to stop, 'I'm so tired' it cries out while my Were side screams to go, to run till I can't anymore.

"We're here," he tells me slowing down.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"I think so..." I tell him taking in a deep breath before stepping over the boarder. Before I know whats happening I'm pinned to the ground teeth at my throat.

I'm dead! I'm sooo dead!!

Luca has the wolf firmly between his teeth before it backs off releasing me. He quickly shifts. "Leave MY MATE ALONE!!!" He yells becoming louder with every word.

All the Weres back away. A few even shifting.

"Future Alpha, who is this? A rouge?" A Were asks. I look up at Luca and he nods. I slowly shift back into my neko self feeling rather weak and sore. Gasps come from all around as my ears that had been nestled in my hair twitch up. "A neko, but how?" One asks. "She is one of us and your future Luna, you WILL treat her with the utmost respect." Luca says in what I can only believe to be his authoritative Alpha voice.