milan tiffany gambino

"JUST KNOW THAT IF YOU HIDE, IT DOESNT GO AWAY."

PRE-EUPHORIA

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

PRE-EUPHORIA

As Parrish Gambino approaches his oldest daughter's home, he turns to face his youngest, who hasn't said anything since he told her she was moving with her sister.

He gripped the steering wheel, Parrish turn to his daughter, "Milan." He felt terrible putting her off in this manner, but he can no longer control her. It's becoming too much for him.

He had caught her using in the bathroom despite doing everything he could to accommodate her needs. Milan was spoiled rotten, and her father liked it that way. One bad influence led her down the path of destruction.

She's a master manipulator, and he's never met anyone who does it better.

He sighed as he was met with silence once more. "This is for your own benefit, Milan; living here may help you with your problems."

"What's the issue, Daddy?" After 48 hours of not speaking to him, she snaps. "Why would I come live with someone who abandoned us, abandoned me?"

Milan was being a brat, but her feelings were valid. Her mental health always takes a beating as a result of her feelings of abandonment.

She never forgave her sister for choosing to move with their mother.

Milan has always been a daddy's girl, as was Italy once upon a time. Milan chose her father's side after their parents divorced without knowing the whole story.

She was ten years old at the time, while Italy was fourteen. Milan was raised in a safe environment, but it only takes a split second for someone to rob you of your innocence.

"You, my little girl Mimi," Parrish clenched his jaw, "seeing you passed out in that hospital bed, I won't let you go through that again."

Milan's mouth immediately dried up. In her life, that incident was a taboo subject.

"Why do you have to bring that up? "What did you get out of it?" Milan wore her sunglasses on top of her head. "Really, Daddy?"

"THEY VIOLATED YOU." Parrish slammed his hand into the steering wheel. "You were high on cocaine, and they took advantage of that," As her father snapped, Milan silently fixed her glasses.

Milan's body felt hot, and she just kept herself from exploding. She can't seem to get a break.

"You had a fucking seizure from that shit," Parrish said, "you almost died Mimi, I can't go through that again," Milan shook her leg as she clenched her fist in her lap.

Milan despised discussing what had happened to her. She keeps trying not to think about it at all, as if it never happened. She'll never be that vulnerable again, drugs or no drugs.

"You're going to rehab and staying here. This is the best option for you."

milan ➠euphoriaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें