She turned to the woman. She was probably in her early twenties, very blonde hair and around Lexa's height. Lexa put a hand on the woman's shoulder. "Are you okay?" Lexa asked her.

"Yeah, thank you." The woman said, trying to calm the baby.

"If he bothers you again, let someone know, we'll deal with him." She nodded.

Once she made sure the woman and the baby were okay and made sure the baby wasn't gonna freeze to death, she walked away. She gave Octavia a heads up about the man and his description so she could keep an eye on him.

She went back to Clarke and explained to her what happened. They weren't surprised by it, they were kind of expecting some type of fight. It was two groups of people who have never gotten along, spending time together, it was bound to happen. She just prayed to Becca that a big fight wouldn't happen. That could ruin everything.

They took a break every once in a while so they could rest and use the bathroom if they needed to. The group was making good time. At this rate, they would make it to Eden's village before sunset which was good so they could help everyone settle in.

They were on a break. Clarke and Lexa and a couple people were sitting in a group. Octavia was doing her business in the woods while the Queen was helping some others.

The woman that had the baby was sitting with them along with two other women. Also a young man was sitting with them. He was probably around seventeen or so. He had short hair, similar to a buzzcut but slightly longer.

They were just talking about Eden, rules, jobs and other stuff like that. They were wondering how jobs would work. Most people would have their own business but there are some diners and bars that are hirin. Along with being a guard and other jobs.

She also found out more about the woman with the baby. Her name was Eve. She got pregnant back on Bellmare with her ex-boyfriend, who left her because he wasn't ready for a child and wanted to carry on with his life. Eve got called onto the ship and had her baby in the back of the kitchen area. The baby was only a few weeks old and unnamed still.

As they were talking, she felt Clarke sink into her more and more. She looked down at Clarke and saw her eyes closed. She laughed and shook her head. She decided to let her sleep. She put her arm around Clarke, making sure she was warm enough.

Octavia came up to them about five minutes later. "Ready to go, Commander?" Octavia said. "I know where we are. There is a shortcut down that way. We'll be at the village within two hours or less." Octavia nudged Clarke with her foot. "Is your wife dead or asleep?" Octavia saw the baby. "Oh my Becca! Is that a baby!" With that Octavia losts focus and started to make friends with the woman.

Eventually, Clarke woke up and Octavia got back on focus. Crystal was comforting some people. They gathered the people up and started to walk. Octavia led them through the shortcut. The terrain was slightly harder. There wasn't even a slight path to walk on like before.

No more fights broke out. Crystal became the peacemaker of the group, she sorted out any disagreement. She was fitting into the leader spot well, it fit her. There were some people who were dicks to each other but that was easy to handle. They just separated them and told them off, which seemed to be working as of now.

They saw smoke from chimneys come into view and Lexa was hit with a wave of excitement. Warmth. That's all she wanted right now. Her fingers were numb and felt like they could snap off. Her face was not much better, her nose and cheeks must be pink. Her nose also wouldn't stop running.

They reached a dirt path and followed it to the village. Thankfully, Octavia actually knew the shortcut and didn't get them lost. The group didn't get far into the village before Raven jumped out with Bellamy and Echo.

Raven clapped and got everyone to look at her. "Okay! Half of you go to the very pretty girl with the ugly curly head person next to her! Then the rest of you come with me! We are gonna be leading you two somewhere you'll be staying and most importantly warm!"

The people started to split up and go with them. Octavia joined Raven's side. Raven explained a little more before they started to walk away. The Queen stayed back with them. "Can we have a meeting tomorrow?" Lexa asked her. She could see her own breath. Crystal nodded. "It's fucking cold. We can talk later if we need to."

"I agree." Crystal said. "Thank you." Crystal walked off, shrviering.

"Home now." Clarke said. "I'm freezing my tits off." She laughed and they walked very quickly to the house. Very few people were outside in the streets. If they were out, they were getting food for their house.

They busted into the house and shut the door. The bags that they were carrying on their back, fell to the ground. They both let out a long sigh as the warm air hit them. The fireplace was on, letting off a yellow-ish orange glow in the living room. Clarke and Lexa nearly ran over and curled up by it.

"That's really nice." Clarke said, nearly touching the fire. Lexa nodded, holding out her hands to the fire. Footsteps came out from behind them.

"You two okay?" Madi's voice came from behind them. There was a hint of amusement in her tone. They both looked over their shoulders.

Clarke was the one that spoke. "Don't go outside." She said, sounding out of breath. "It's fucking cold." Madi laughed, she probably already knew it was an icebox out there.

Once they weren't freezing anymore, they took off their jackets and hung them up near the fire. Madi warmed up soup for them, which they both very much needed. The soup was a chicken broth with little pieces of chicken and some rice.

Luckily, they didn't get frostbite or anything. Raven did some tests and found out it was around thirty-eight degrees fahrenheit but it feels like ten degrees out. As time went on, she felt better and much warmer.

Clarke and Lexa got on the couch and started to talk to Madi. Clarke curled up next to her, she put her arm around her back and rubbed her arm. "So what happened?" Madi asked, pulling her legs up on her couch.

Clarke grumbled, probably about to fall asleep for the second time today. "Raven dragged us out to the ship to bring in the Bellmare people into the village." Lexa explained. "We did that and they are here now. That's the summary."

Madi looked like she disapproved but nodded. Lexa looked at Clarke, who was asleep, yet again. She must have slept poorly last night, because she's been extra tired. She picked up Clarke and brought her to the bedroom. She went to leave but Clarke grabbed her hand, pulling her into bed.

Lexa laughed softly and Clarke rolled on top of her. "Are you sure you are okay?" Lexa asked Clarke.

She nodded. "Yeah." Clarke said, with her eyes closed. "I just slept like shit last night." Lexa kissed her head. "I love you."

"I love you too." Clarke picked her head up and pressed a kiss to her lips. "Don't sleep too much because you won't be able to tonight." Clarke nodded, putting her head back down.

Clarke fell asleep not much later. Lexa went into the bedside drawer and grabbed her journal. She dug around until she found a pen. The last time she had put an entry in was before the battle. She had a lot to catch up on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally thought I uploaded yesterday, my bad. The upcoming Finals are slowly driving me insane.