"No, no, no!" Diana cried as her twin took his final breath.

Luna, Hermione, and Harry watched as the scarlet and sliver wisps completely disappeared and the boy's appearance slightly altered, his grey eyes turned to hazel, his skin became more pale and his hair turned a light brown. It looked like the glamour had disappeared. Diana didn't seem to notice, but Hermione, Harry, Luna, and Ron did.

She gripped her twin's hand tightly, placing his cold hand on her cheek. Ear-piercing screams ripped from her throat, they were worse than when Sirius died. Half of her heart had died with Sam, agonizing aching rippled from it.

It was like she couldn't breathe, the pain wasn't like when her father died, it was worse. It felt like half of her soul had died with Sam, making her feel empty.

She couldn't free him anymore. The familiar warmth that came with her brother wasn't there, now it was just cold and empty.

She was cold and empty.

"Sam, Sammy, come back. Please don't leave me." She whispered, painfully.

Hermione was crying in Luna's arms, who buried her face into her shoulder as she cried.

"I can't feel you." Diana laid her forehead on Sam's and whispered, cupping his cold cheeks.

It felt like an eternity past, a slow painful eternity, watching Diana cry over her dead twin's body. Harry was next to her, his hand rubbing her back, trying to give any sort of comfort and telling her he was there.

She swallowed thickly, placing a kiss on her twin's cold forehead before sitting up. "I want to bury him."

Ron and Harry had wrapped Sammy's body in a sheet and Hermione and Luna dug a hole fit for him. Diana insisted on putting his body in the grave by herself, not letting anyone help.

She dragged his body into the hole with great difficulty as Harry took a step forward to her, wanting to help. "Dia, let us help you."

"No!" Diana snapped with tears in her eyes. "I can do it. I have to do it."

"Then let me help," Ron says, sniffing. "He's my brother, too."

Diana nodded and let her brother help her place their brother's body in the grave. After the brother and sister were done, they climbed out of the hole, and each other placed a pile of dirt on the sheet before Ron and Diana finished burying him.

Diana sat on the ground next to the grave, staring at it with hollow eyes. She sat there for hours while everyone else went into the house. She pulled out the scarlet letter from her father. Her blood-covered finger ran over the writing on the front.

To my children, Samual and Diana. Read this when you think it is the right time.

Diana ripped the letter open and pulled out the letter. Her father's handwriting was neatly printed on the price of parchment.

To my beautiful son and daughter,

Your mum, Remus, and I have been hiding an enormous secret from everyone with a few exceptions.

I'm writing this letter in the hope that one day when I am not there, this will come in handy. I hope after I tell you two this secret that you can forgive your mum and Remus. And if not they will understand.

Remus is your real father.

Now, let me explain, Remus and your mum have been dating, secretly, since the end of the sixth year. Your mum wanted a kid, but Remus was reluctant on the idea, due to not wanting to pass on his werewolf gene.

But one thing led to another and your mum got pregnant with both of you. Now, this is where I come in. Your parents and I decided to tell everyone that I was your father in the hope that nobody would think it was Remus's.

Everyone believed us, except Dumbledore and Snape, which I'm not happy about, but they promised to keep it a secret.

I know, it's a lot to take in. Me, your mum, and Remus completely understand if you two are angry. You're now probably wondering how you look like me. Easy, Dumbledore had placed a Glamour Charm on both of you. But don't worry, it didn't change much.

There are only two way for this Glamour Charm can come off; one, if the one who did the spell takes it off and two, one of you die, which I hope isn't until you are both old.

Even though Remus is your biological father, I will always be your dad and I love both of you so much. And I can't wait to watch you grow, Samual Regulus and Diana Alice Black-Lupin.

I love you two so much!

Sincerely yours, Daddy!

P.S., Remus is going to be called Papa.
***
A/n:

I'm not going to lie, Sammy's death has been planned since the beginning.

In lovely memory of

Samual Regulus Black-Lupin

1980-1998

Son, Brother, Friend