Chapter 1 : Twilight's Visit From Equestria

Dear Princess Twilight,

Things have been great here at Canterlot High. It's like the whole "Steal the crown, turn into a horrifying monster, and make everyone my mindless teenage slaves so I could take over Equestria" thing never happened. I've also seen more change in myself. The others are doing very good. I honestly can't wait until you visit next week for Rarity's fashion show. I can't bear to wait another day to see you. See you soon!

Your friend, Sunset Shimmer

Sunset Shimmer closed her book and waited for a response. She could wait with this book all day if she didn't have to go meet with her friends at the Sweet Shoppe. "Finding this book was the best thing ever!" Sunset though to herself. Now she'd have 24 hour access to talking to Twilight Sparkle. "Gee, I didn't think I missed her so much." Sunset said. She grabbed her backpack, put the book inside, and went off to the Sweet Shoppe.

"Woah there, Pinkie. Y'all are gone get a brain freeze if ya keep drinkin that smoothie so fast." Applejack said. "Ah, Come on applejack. This is totally Awesome! Look at her go!" Rainbow Dash said. Pinkie chugged down a exquisite smoothie. "Yay, Pinkie you rock, whoohoo!" Fluttershy said. "How wonderful. I don't know how she does it!" Rarity said, sipping her smoothie quaintly with a straw. "Done!" Pinkie slammed down the empty smoothie cup. Her friends cheered in awe--That is until Pinkie's face turned blue. "BRAAAINNNN FREEEEZZZEEE!" She said. She ran around the Sweet Shoppe. Just then, Sunset Shimmer walked in, And Pinkie Pie ran into her. They both fell, their 4 friends gathering around. "Are y'all alright, sugarcubes...?" Applejack said. "Is her eyes gonna look like that forever?" Dashie said. "Rainbow Dash!" Applejack said. "Whaat? I"m jus sayin. They look like Derpy's." 

"Rainbow Dash, that's not very nice!" Fluttershy scolded.

"Such petty insults, Darling, you're better than that." Rarity chimmed in.

"Oh so what this is all about me now?"

"Well, if y'all ain't go 'round be so inconsiderate of your friends--"

"Would everyone please be nice.. please.."

"Guys??! Me and Sunset Shimmer are still down here." Pinkie said. "OH, terribly sorry dear." Rarity said, helping up Sunset Shimmer. "It's alright. I'm fine, really." Sunset Shimmer replied. "See! I told you." Rainbow Dash said, her arms crossed. "So. Is everyone excited for my Big Fashion Show?! Photo Finish, A huge Fashion Guru, Is going to be there!" Rarity said. "I can't wait. Oh, I'm so happy for you." Fluttershy said. "Wow that's impressive, Rarity." Sunset said. All her friends agreed. Rarity was becoming very popular for her talent at Canterlot High. Soon Rarity would be a fashionista.

"When you become famous, don't forget about us! Of course, you'll be so famous that everyone would talk to you nonstop and you wouldn't have time for us because you'll need to be designing, and doing red carpets and fashion shows and photo shoots and you'll forget out names and we'll just be 5 faces out of the crowd and Fluttershy will cry and Rainbow Dash would do drugs and Applejack would move away to Aunt and Uncle in Manhattan, and then Sunset Shimmer will turn evil again and I'll just murder people in my basement!" Pinkie Pie said.

"I don't even wanna know where that theory came from." Rainbow Dash finally said. "Uh-huh." The rest agreed. "Oh Pinkie Pie, darling, I'd never forget my friends who've motivated me. Even Twilight." Rarity said.

"Did I hear my name?" The door to the Sweet Shoppe opened, and there stood Twilight Sparkle. "Twilight!" The 5 said, going to hug her. "Where's your little talking dog, Spike?" Fluttershy asked. "He had duties to do in Equestria so he was too busy." Twilight said. "Hehhhee, Duties!" Pinkie giggled. "I've missed all of you." Twilight said. "Oh, Twilight, I've really-----" "Twilight!" Sunset Shimmer was cut off by a guy, running to and hugging Twilight. The guy was Flash Sentry. "...missed you." Sunset said, looking down.