The leader pushed Harry down to the ground and on his knees as Bellatrix Lestrange made her nephew see if Harry was Harry.

"Look, closely son." Lucius Malfoy told his son. "If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?"

Draco nodded and got closer to Harry.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over." Bellatrix said sweetly to her nephew. "If this isn't who you think it is, Draco, and we will call him, he'll kill is all. We need to be sure."

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked, staring at Harry.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix asked the snatchers.

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon." The leader spoke.

"Or run into a Stinging Jinx. Was it one of you, dearies?" Bellatrix questioned the girls. The curly-haired witch walked over to the girls. "Give me their wands. We'll see what their last spell was."

Diana and Hermione tried moving back, frightened making the psycho witch cackle. Bellatrix let out a gasp when she saw the sword in one of the snatchers' hands.

"What is that? Where'd you get that from?" She asked.

"It was in the bushy hairs bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now." The snatcher said.

Suddenly Bellatrix shot a spell at the man, causing him to fly back. She grabbed the sword and shot a spell at the snatchers holding the girls and boys, before sending ropes at Greyback.

"Are you mad?" The leader of snatchers shouted, only to be ropped around the neck.

"Get out! Get out!" Bellatrix screamed. The snatchers ran as the witch grabbed Sam, Ron, and Harry and tossed them at Narcissa. "Cissy put the boys in the cellar. I want to have a little conversation with these two, girl to girl."

When the girls and the psycho witch were alone, Bellatrix pointed her wand at Diana and shouted. "Crucio!"

Diana fell to her knees and screamed in pain. The pain was so unbearable, that she kneeled over, her back arching. Her body twitched profusely as screams of pure agony ripped out of her throat.

When the spell lifted, Diana lay on the ground, twitching. She was then hit with it again before it stopped. Draco was ordered to perform the task of torturing his cousin.

The screams of his cousin pierced his ears as he lifted the curse. He didn't want to do it, he didn't want to hurt her. But he had to for his safety and his mother's.

Then the horrid screams of Hermione started as Bellatrix carved into her skin. The screams of his ex-girlfriend sent shivers down his spine, and his heart shattered. Draco suppressed tears that welled up in his eyes, as the screams of Hermione and Diana mixed.

Draco lifted the curse from his cousin, causing her raw wails to stop and only whimpers of pain escaped her mouth. He only could stare at his cousin, twitching body.

Down in the cellar, Sammy was crouched, clutching his ears as he felt the agonizing pain his twin felt. Tears streamed down his eyes as sliver wisps swirled angrily around him.

"Let them go!" Ron shouted at Wormtail.

"Shut up. Get back." Wormtail said, pointing his wand at Ron. "You, goblin, come with me."

The goblin and Wormtail left and something else appeared in the cellar. Harry furrowed his brows, seeing his elf friend. "Dobby? What are you doing here?"

"Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter, of course. Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter." Dobby answered.

"You can apparate in and out of this room? Could you take us with you?" Harry asked.

"Of course, sir. I'm an elf." Dobby says like it was obvious.

"Works for me," Ron said.

"Dobby, I want you to take Luna and Mr. Ollivander—"

"Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth." Ron cut in. "Trust me."

Dobby took Luna and Ollivander away as a pair of footsteps came down the stairs and Wormtail appeared again. When the rat unlocked the gate, he was suddenly blasted back with a ball of silver and knocked him out.

"That's what you get, you traitor rat" Sam sneered as Dobby came to the top of the stairs

"That was very good, Mr Black," Dobby said.

Sam picked up his wand and the three hurried out of the cellar. Once they reached the top of the stairs to the main floor, they saw Bellatwix talking with the goblin. The boys then saw Hermione and Diana lying on the ground.

The brothers ran out with the redhead shouting a spell and Sam fired a ball of silver at them. Harry joined as he and Ron started dueling Draco and his mother. Sammy ran over to the girls, helping them up. Diana could barely stand, the effects of the curse made her body shake uncontrollably.

"You got it." His sister whispered, weakly.

"I guess so. Just needed you to be hurt badly." Sam muttered. "Which is not a good thing."

Suddenly, Sammy was ripped away from his sister and shoved into Hermione, causing them to tumble to the floor.  Bellatrix grabbed Diana, backing away from her twin and best friend, and held a knife to her neck.

"Stop!" The psychotic witch screamed, causing everyone to freeze. "Drop your wands. I said, drop them! Pick them up, Draco. Well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright and shiny and new again, but in time for the Dark Lord. Call him."

Lucius Malfoy stepped up and went to call him, but a squeaking noise interrupted Everyone looked up and saw Dobby sitting on the chandelier, untwisting the bolt.

The chandelier started to fall making Diana break away from the witch and drive into his twin's arms. Her legs gave out, Harry rushed over and helped Sam pick up his sister. Each of the boys swung an arm over their shoulders, backing away until they stood with Ron, who helped Hermione.

"Stupid elf. You could've killed me!" Bellatrix shouted in rage.

"Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure." Dobby exclaimed, loudly. He reached his tiny hand. snapping then when Narcissa tried to fire a spell at them.

"How dare you take a witch's wand?" Bellatrix shrieked as Cissa's wand landed in Dobby's hand. "How dare you defy your masters?"

"Dobby had no master. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby had come to save Harry Potter and his friends."

Everyone grabbed onto Dobby's hands, and as they were apparating away, Bellatrix threw a dagger straight for them.