"Sounds good. You sure you're up for this? I can always go instead-" I start.

"No. I'm sure. Everything would go smoother if I went," Teresa replied. I nod.

"Okay. Let's get some sleep." We walk back over to everyone. I lay down and see Newt's awake.

"What was that about?" He asked, still laying down. I lay down by him and turned on my side to face him.

"We were just talking. She got h-" I stop myself.

"She what?" He asked curiously.

"That's her story to tell. It has to do with when I spoke with her in the medical room back at WICKED. Or... that place we thought was safe. She'll tell you all when she's ready," I say. I smile at him. He nods.

"I understand. Now you should get some sleep," He said. He turned onto his back and I could see him close his eyes. I stay in the position I'm in and close my eyes, falling into a light sleep.

The next morning, we started walking again. I picked up Roxy, staying towards the back. Minho walks in the back with me.

"Sleep good last night?" He asks. I can see him smirking slightly.

"Yea..." I look at him suspiciously. "Why?"

"Oh nothing... I just saw you hugging Newt last night," He said.

"You were awake?" I ask. I'm shocked at first, but after a few seconds, I'm really not that surprised.

"Yea. You think I just randomly snore loudly to interrupt cute moments in my sleep?" He asks. I chuckle. "Why were you hugging anyway? Something wrong?"

"No. I just zoned out and talked with him a bit. Got sad and he helped comfort me," I say. He fights back a smirk and nods slowly.

"Okay..." He says.

"What?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Nothing," He says, looking up ahead. I look at him suspiciously.

"Mhm..." We keep walking through the desert the rest of the day. Our water has run out, our food was dangerously low, and the mountains seemed to be getting further away. There was no shelter that night, so we just slept in a circle in the middle of the desert. I went to lay down by Eli, but Minho got there first, leaving the me to sleep by Newt. He smirks at me as I lay down. I roll my eyes. I lay on my back and look up at the sky, eventually falling asleep.

I wake up to Thomas yelling at everyone. I slowly sit up.

"Look!" Thomas points ahead. There are a bunch of lights.

"The right arm?" I ask.

"Maybe," Thomas replies. I share a look with Teresa.

"I-" Teresa starts.

"GUYS WE GOTTA GO!" Minho shouts, looking in the opposite direction of the lights. We all look in the direction he's pointing. She sky in blanketed in dark clouds. Bright blue and white lightning shot down, striking the ground. The storm was getting closer. A lot closer.

We start running in the direction of the lights, away from the storm growing closer with every step we take. By the time we get close to the buildings, the storm is right on our heels. We are now trying to dodge bolts of lightning.

"Minho!!" I hear Thomas yell. I look back and see Minho on the floor. He had been struck by lightning.

I look at the door. We're all still pretty far away from it. Venom reaches out and opens the door, keeping it open. Eli and Thomas help bring Minho inside after the rest of us. Venom pulls back, returning back to me, closing the door. I turn on a flashlight. We all rush to Minho.