Chapter 1 : Sweet Gestures

Thank you so much @artqueen1 for the beautiful cover.

"Love - A little word connected by many emotions".
What does it remind you of? What actually is love?
Getting attached to someone because of their personality, their looks or their behaviour?
Love reminds us of many things in our life like a love of parent, the bestie love etc. For some people, love is sweet, love is painful, love is dreamy but for me love is him. 

Tae, a name which pressurises my heart to skip a beat. Since the very first day I saw him, I felt something strange. A feeling which can never be expressed in words. Butterflies in my stomach, nervousness when he catch me staring at him and my little stupid things. I still remember his charming eyes, the way he laugh, his carefree nature and his attractive voice. I can recognise his voice even if he shout in a crowd. We were divided by sections. But, luckily in the beginning of 10th we did combined studies, both the section A and B.

Let's start with the part where he asked my number. 
Why would he ask for my number?

"Yn, can I get your number?", he asked genuinely yet quietly.
"No, you can't", I replied.

You must be thinking of how stupid was I. But now, the thing which I did will make you realise that I was even mad. One of his female classmate who was sitting behind me and observing the scene made an effort.

"Yn, can you give me your number? I won't give it to anyone", she said but I knew she was lying because we were never too close to share numbers.
I anyhow agreed and gave my number and also my instagram account.

I actually wanted her to give it to Tae. I could've also given him directly but I like difficulties.

That day, I was so excited that I've been staring at my phone all the day in order to receive a notification. 

Finally, it buzzed.

I took the phone and saw the username. A wide smile covered my lips. A fake account followed me but I knew it was him. Also, i received a text from an unknown number. 
Before replying, I scanned it just to be sure about who is it. To my surprise, he was Tae. My heart was filled with happiness. I replied him and he acted like a disguise.

The other side of the story was
His friend, Aaron who had a crush on me since the beginning forced him to take my number so that he can get me. I, the biggest stupid thought that Tae likes me. 

Till the last of conversation, he didn't confess that he was Tae but I already knew it. So, the next day we were separated. I mean the sections. He came in my class and stepped towards me. He came to borrow a book and I tried to chase him.

"You texted me by a number yesterday. Right?", I asked him with a smirk.
"No, I didn't", he lied. I stared at him with intensity.
"I texted you by my fake account. That's it. Nothing much", he said while hiding his smile and left. I chuckled at it.

It was the first time when he was very close to me. His fragnance was better than any other perfume which I ever used. 

........