~Chapter 6~

*Nycto's POV*

I didn't wanted him to notice I was broken or sad or something that's why I talked him. Last night i saw him in a dream telling me "I'm sorry babe. I love you." Weird right? I walked inside and see Uriah and others in a table. God damn it's 7 o'clock and I'm very sleepy. Last night was awful. I need sleep to recover myself. I sat nextto Niall.

"Goodmorning cutie." Said Niall and after him everybody said goodmorning too.
"Goodmorning yall. Is there something to eat?"
"No, only biscuits." Said Christina and gave me a small box.
"Thanks." I smiled while getting a cup I saw in the table and the milk bottle.
"That's Eric's cup." I heard Gracy talking. "Go take an other one."
"Who invited you to our table?" I left the cup and stood up.
"I can sit wherever I want."
I ignored her and walked to the lady who gave us food.
"Hey Melany."
"Goodmoning sleepy beauty"
"Don't call me like that. I need a cup for milk."
"You and Eric are the obly one who drink milk in a cup. Everyone else take glasses only you cups." Said Melany and smiled. I didn't know we were rare.
"Thank you." I smiled, took the cup and went back to my chair.
"What are we doing today?" Said Niall.
"We all have to fight today." Said Lyn.
"Some asses are gonna be down today." Laughed Uriah.
"The new transfers too?"
"Yeah everyone. You're fighting with the other new transfers too, not woth us, but we'll practise at the same place." Said Tobias. Tobias is quite calm bky and he rarly like to give explanation to others.
"Yeah exactlly." I said. "It'll be hard.@
"No I don't think so. You just have to find others weakness. It's called smartass."
"I'm smartass." I laughed.
"You're just ass." Laughed Uriah.
"Oh look who's talking. Shut up Uriah, don't make me start."
"Yeah guys please be quite, I don't feel good." Said Tobias. I looked at him. He looked very tired. I put my hand at his shoulder.
"What's wrong? "
"I didn't sleep well last night."
"Ahh okay. " he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.
"So do you think someone is beating you today Nycto?" I heard Charlie's voice."
"You have to worry about yourself."
"It was just a question."
"I don't need your questions." I don't even like that jerk. When suddenly I hear Eric's voice. He was at the top of room with Max.

"Everyone please get ready for today's training. We'll wait you after 15 minutes at the training room."
"Don't be late. Also I want to congrats all te new initiates and wish them a easy training."
Everybody clapped.
"Why you don'r go with the other leaders Tobias?" Said Harry.
"I have to takw care of you guys same as Eric, but Eric don't like to be involved in this kind of works so he sometimes stay with us."
I finished my breakfast and we all left to the training room.

Eric was staying with Tobias, because they're both leaders and they'll pick the duets. They write our mames into some small papers, they mix them and we pick one, one to fight with.

"Come on and take one, today are picking the guys first. If you see youf name you have to pick others." Said Tobias. Max and Tori was training the new initiate so we have to train with Tobias and Eric. It sucks.

I heard Uriah "Gracy." after opening the letter. Harry had to fight with a bow called Jeremy. Everyone was reading their 'enemies'. Tobias and Eric was last. My name wasn't out yet.
"Lyn" said Tobias. No God I have to fight with Eric.
"Nycto." Said Eric. He was staring at me. I went next to him and wait for iur turn. There were 6 fight places and we have to wait a couple to finish to fight later. We was watching Uriah ad Gracy fighting.
"Don't feel bad if I beat you." Said Eric.
"No in fact I was going to say the same thing." I said.He smiled.
"You already know whos stronger."
"That's not only about force. Shut up nkw I wanna see them fighting." When I said that I meant even if I could be stringer my heart would never allowed me to do that. But I was so mad at him so I may hurt him a little.
I was enjoying Gracy's beaten from Uriah. They ended when Gracy said stop.
"You're such a coward Gracy and you know we don't tolerate this here." Said Eric. While he was jumping into ring. It was our turn.
"Let me see if Nycto will do it better.@ said Gracy. He shruged his face. I jumped in too.
"Good luck" I heard Niall. I smiled. I looked at his face and ge already was coverd in swets.
"Let's start" I said.
I went close to him and tried to punch but e avoid whule giving me a punch on stomach. I shrugged my face from pain. I kicked him at his right leg and pushed him while punching him at the arm. I don't believe he felt something, but he fell on the ground. Everyone was shocked. I went to punch him in the face but I couldn't. I couldn't do that. I was staying while he stood up and laid me to the ground. He accidentally scretched me in he face. He was over me and ready to give me a punch on my face. I couldn't move so I closed my eyes. "You're lucky." I heard him when he got off me and gave me a hand so I could stand up. And I did. My face was scretched and it was bleeding.
"This is not fair. They ended they fight without wining." Said Gracy with her nasty voice.
"I gave up so shut up."said Eric. He put his hand on mg back.
"You need to go to the nursery. Lets go." I was really feeling bad from his punch. I just ate and I was ready to puke. He took me to the nursery, but no one was there.

"Take a sit."
I sat on the couch which was there. He took some small stuffs from a cupboard and a liquid maybe alcohool. He came to me and sit on a chair in front of me.
"Does that hurt?" I asked.
"No stupid, it's just a acid who will make this scratch better."
He put the cotton on my face but I took it away. It burned.
"Don't be such a baby. Come here." He put his hand on my hand and put the cotton back to my check. It was cold liquid, but it burned. I closed my eyes.
"It's okay now. Let me see your hand."
"It's okay."
"Give it to me."
I gave his my hand. It was twisted. When his hands touched mines I felt something butning deep inside me.
"It's twisted."
"It hurts owch stop Eric you're hurting me again."
He did't say nothing, but just massaging my hand.
"Why did you say I was lucky?" I had to ask him. What was that lucky?
"I didn't mean that."
"Eric why you always avoid what you say, or whatever ..tell me."
His eyes met mines. A little little smile flashed at his face but just for a second.
"I can't hurt you that's all."
"Why?" In fact I can't hurt him eother but that's because I love him, but in his case, what was the reason?
"I just can't, there's no reason. Lets go now."
He stood up.He clearly avoid what I was asking.
"Whatever..you're so.."
"So what?"
I was going to say mysterious or hot or perfect, but I just whisper "Whatever."
We both turned to the room and I went at my friends who was running. I started runing to. I saw Eric talking with Tobias also staring me. Why he has to do that? It just confuse me all.
It looks like he totally change sometimes...