✧* ੈ A Friend

Start from the beginning

She changes the subject that made me look up and find the dandelion. "Oh look we're here!" She stammered.

"A... Club?" I asked as she nod and look over me.

"I know... I hate going to places like this too. If you want, you could just wait for me here while I look for Maria-"

"And let you go alone there where there must be drunken pervs, drooling over you? No way, I'm coming with you" I announced as I point my thumbs to myself as she deadpanned my statement.

"Aren't you a perv too?" She inquired about to open the door as I shook my head to no

"Maybe but the difference is I'm not drunk!" Steams came out of my nose as I smirk.

"Wow... How could you be so proud about that?" she deadpanned again before opening the door.

"Smelly liquor *cough* Let's go find her," she said as she lead the way while I follow behind her.

She looks uncomfortable. She must hated crowded places like this.

I sighed my worry out and grabbed her hand for me to lead the way. "You're shivering? Are you ok?" I asked as she nodded while looking around.

"What does she look like?" I inquired.

"A blondie, her face full of makeup but she's pretty" is all she replied

"Yeah right... Make-up all over your face really makes everyone pretty" I mumbled while moving my gaze everywhere around us. I look behind me to the eye (Y/N) that made her look up at me as well. "I'm glad you don't wear that much makeup... I think you're only wearing lip gloss? And a tiny bit of foundation? Am I right?" I asked as she caressed her face while thinking

"How did you know?" She asked before I hover my hand on her cheeks as she furrowed her brows in confusion. I then smirked and pinched her cheek as she gasped and winced.

"It's pretty obvious" I grin while pulling her cheeks as she taps my hand while I laugh.

Midoriya is now officially a Bully Boy

"Rosa!? Is that you!" A girl squealed from the side but before I could turn my head to the side, my face was met by a fist from none other than my girlfriend as she came running to the unknown girl.

I think she broke my nose-

"MARIA! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN!"

"Me too baby, me too..." She said before she peck (Y/N)'s lips

DUN DUN DUUUNNNN

"OIY!" I confronted as I step to stand in front of the hugging my girl.

"Whoah, who's this hottie here?" The Maria girl cooed

"Is there something wrong?" (Y/N) asked me as she look at me, straight to my face

My mind went blank

Midoriya stood there like an idiot with his face contorted with irritation and confusion

I then felt my face go hot at the realization I don't remember why I step up.