Chapter 13

Armin pov

I invited the boys over since y/n didn't wanna come chill again. She been acting all crazy like she can't come see me.

Nobody knew about the night we had sex because I didn't want to treat her like some one night stand. Her on the other hand just ignoring the hell out of me like I miss you girl.

"One of yall get y/n to come to the door and drag her here"

"You tryna kidnap her?" Connie asked laughing before hopping in my game chair.

"She probably mad at his ass...what you do now?"

Jean waited for me to answer but I just shrugged laying back. "What you buying Annie for Christmas?"

"A dildo so she could hop off my dick"

"It ain't just her you have to buy one for...what happened to Mia? Dark skin a couple blocks away?"

I shrugged because ian see her in a month and I don't plan on anytime soon. "What about y/n?"

He was trying to see my reaction to her and I could tell by the smirk on his face.

"I'm not even joking I'll buy her whatever"

Eren stood up before plucking my head, "you sure y'all don't talk"

"Nah but that's my girl"

"So possessive or you be trying to manipulate that girl"

I shook my head smiling at what eren said even though half wasn't true. "Hope not because I'll take y/n for myself if you wasting a girl like that" Connie smirked.

"I just don't wanna be fr with her and have her with some other dude next month...never trusting a female again"

Y/n pov

"Girl so eren be leaving gifts outside my door everyday which makes it harder to move on but the gift be pricey"

"Tell him you moved at my house Shid I'll take em"

I laughed at justin before grabbing my water from the desk. "Y/n Christmas we should get a air bnb and just inv the boys"

"You just wanna lick on Connie but he don't like boys babe"

I heard gagging noises in the back making me laugh with nie. "I'll give that man the best head in his life like he so fine...god please add a lil fruit in his juice"

"Connie go kill yo ass... and armin really thought me and you was fucking with each other"

"Ew really"

I rolled my eyes before I heard my dad open the door.

"Girl fuck arm-" I closed my computer before justin said something outta line.

"Wanna go out for dinner? I'm sorry I been busy so let me make it up"

I nodded putting my shoes on, "yeah and don't say sorry I understand"

"What's up with the chicken tenders?" He asked pointing at my kids meal.

"Cheap and the best on the menu! And when momma coming back"

My dad was pretty young looking to the point it's uncomfortable for us to go out in public.

The long hair and man bun he always put up on his head reminded me of eren but eren can't swag that out like him.

"What possessed you and momma to have one child? She still fertile"

"Hell no! She had the worst attitude when she was pregnant...we broke up plenty of times but I'm still here"

Okay big facts about my mom and dad right quick.

Their high school year they hated each other because dad was a nerd and believe it or not my mother was a bully back then . My mother mom loved him even though their daughter hated dad.

They relationship was toxic in the beginning from my mother being a tsundere and ignoring him but now look how happy they is.

But back to now:

"Y'all want a grand baby?"

"I mean sure but not now at least...your still in high school"

I nodded laughing at his disgusted face before hearing somebody walk in. I turned my head after seeing Connie and armin walk in with Sasha.

"Let's go"

It was time for me to wrap gifts since next week Christmas was right there. We now on break for school until Jan 3 so I have plenty of time for a break.

I just brought my mom a new iPad since she left hers on the plane and my dad getting a new tv for their room.

Sasha was getting a pair of shoes since she didn't really know what she want and justin getting a new makeup bag.

Nie literally have everything already except cute purses so I brought her some.

Connie got some sweatpants right along with jean and eren.I don't know what armin like but he got a pair of shoes.

I'm not that rich to be buying expensive stuff so they'll have to wait.

Almost forgot about Ymir since we got close during school hours. Mikasa was really chill like me so she was cool as hell.

Nie wanted me to invite yelena but then again eren is very petty and would ruin the chance for nie happiness.

Riener wasn't very talkative but I still invited him and the Beth boy. This going to be a big friendsmas I guess.

I heard knocking on my window causing me to roll my eyes.

"What armin?"

He didn't say nothing but hopped in the room crossing the bed to lock my door. "Why you not texting me back"

"Because you was go stop texting me anyway and don't look I was wrapping gifts"

He nodded before tackling me into the bed, "I miss you"

"Okay we stay right by each other armin...and stop hugging me like that"

"Saturday coming up I wanna take you on a date"

"Alrighttt Damn! And be quiet my dad downstairs"

I pushed him off before picking up my trash throwing it away. "So we not go talk about it"

"What you want me to say? The sex was good armin but I don't intend to do it again"

"Why not? And be honest you loved it"

"You're cocky....please shut up and put the gift in my closet"