Chapter 8

I groaned holding my head before hearing my phone ring a couple times. "Oh your up and um I didn't want to answer but your dad is calling"

Hopping out of bed to grab my phone because my dad was surely worried . "HeL-"

"Y/n thank god! Where are you! Princess we been knocking on your door but ya mother said she locked the front door last night oh my god I'm so sorry"

"Chill...I'm at nie I'll be home in a few...she is the girl I met"

After reassuring him I'm okay, nie was bring me home but she seemed a bit off. "Whats wrong?"

"Okay so eren had this girl who was twerking on him and blah blah so I asked who was she he keep saying he was drunk...so I put him out"

I noticed the bags of clothes by the door but I didn't know they had they own apt in high school still.

"Okay I'm not really a expert at this but you needa make sure y'all on the same track"

"I just can't go through another heart break y/n...I gave this boy my all and idk man" she said crying while still driving.

I felt bad for her because constantly starting over hoping the person you with will never leave is pain. She seem like one of them good girls who just stay in the house and read books.

"Well when I get out the car let eren go back home with you and talk"

She nodded pulling in my driveway before calling eren.

I walked in the house before they came out since I looked like yesterday night. "I'm homeeeeee"

"Ohhh- ew go shower"

My dad walked out the kitchen seeing my mom look at me disgusted before laughing at her. "She can't get a hug m/n?"

"After she bath she could get all the hugs but movie night tonight I have a flight in the morning"

It's sad always saying bye to my mom when she go travelling somewhere to be a nurse. So many times I couldn't invite her to important things. "Do you have to go?"

"18 years old and still asking that baby"

I nodded going up stairs to bathe.

Evan
(His name go be evan or something because look..and the mother name go be malani)

"Was i rude Evan?" She asked holding her mouth. "No she always been sad about you leaving but just come home safe alright"

She nodded so i pat her head and went to the kitchen to start lunch. "Been a nurse since 22..had her at 20 and still missing her life"

"It's not your fault...you been studying for nursing since 16! When you promised me you'll still chase you dream I didn't want to hear complaining about it in the future beautiful" I smiled bringing her over so she can help.

Being a actor for me wasn't really bad but it got to the point y/n couldn't stay with us as a child.

Y/n pov

"Yeah she leaving tomorrow...I'm not mad"

"Girl you mad! Ugly self" Justin said laughing on the phone while I put my clothes on. "I could tell by the pout on your face"

"Come sleep over...and I met this girl yesterday she real cute butttt" she came close to the camera waiting for me to pour the lemonade on her.

"She having problems with old dude"

"Old dude? You mean ole dude? Because-"

"Shut uppp! She having problems with eren, the hot man bun boy" she smacked his lips out before bringing out his phone.

"Well suck to be her but you remember Sarah? Big booty Sarah?"

"Yes petty Sarah...you friend cousin"

I started brushing my teeth while she was tapping on her phone. "Wellllll she be fucking on eren"

I choked on the toothpaste before looking at her crazy. "You lien? And how you know!?"

"Okay so eren have a tat of nie name on his lower hip...right?"

I shrugged because I really didn't know if he did or not. "Okay it don't matter...so my friend sunt a little video of Sarah and eren"

Lowkey I felt bad for nie because how can you cheat on a girl who gave you a place to sleep at?

"But the sad thing is...they fucked in her apt like her bed type shit...so I wanna have a little chat with eren"

"You wanna fight him? And I could ask nie about the tat"

Cursing in my head remembering that nie is at her place with eren right now. "They fucked not to long ago...I think on a party night"

"She about to be crushed when she find out"

"Go tell her...and honestly I'm glad you told me about this nie girl because I would've thought eren was single"

Before I put everything back I went back to my room to look out the window. "Armin lights off so he probably sleep"

"I mean it's 10:55, I'm suppose to be getting ready for court call me later love you mwah!"

She hung up before I got a chance to say it back to her.

(Okay Justin is a boy...but have the pronouns (her/she) so I might put he by accident.)

5:30 pm

"Neighbours coming over for dinner tonight if you fine with that" my dad said turning away plating the table.

"Why?"

"We always eat with them for dinner but they son always stay...a questioning boy if you ask me". I looked at my dad rolling my eyes for his judging taste for everyone.

"Armin cool ... I like him"

I stuffed a bread in my mouth when I seen my dad turn his head quick.

"One...can you not steal the bread and two are you talking about romantic like?"

"Ugh no, I like his company he cool"

"I like armin to baby...well he flirt with me constantly thinking I don't notice but he a sweet little boy"

That'll explain the first time he seen me and mistaken me for my mom.

"Well I'll mind if he don't flirt with my wife every time she go to grab the mail"

I finished setting the table and sneaking another bread, "have he ever tried flirting with you?"

When my mom asked that I frozed thinking the night he tried kissing me but eren interrupt us. "No"