17.

Anna's POV:
Charlotte and I rested once we got into the hotel. We got the only room that was available plus it is really fucking big just for the two of us.

We decided to go to the pool after we woke up from a very much needed nap. So we've got our swim on with some light clothes over the top. "Ready to go?" Charlotte nodded her head a smile on her face.

"Yes" we leaved the hotel room and got out of the building, making our way to the pool. We got to the edge but, Charlotte looked like as if she was anxious to get in.

"Do you want to get in?" Charlotte, nodded her head to my question and looked at me. "Yes, but I can't swim" I placed my hand onto her back, rubbing circles around as I tried to reassure her.

"Shall I teach you?" Charlotte, smiled. "Yes, please". I got in the water then helped her in as I held her tightly so she wouldn't feel scared or as if I would let go of her.

"Ready?" she nodded her head with a anxious look on her face. I pecked her lips and rubbed her cheek with my thumb, going in a circle. "It's going to be okay, I'm right beside you, I won't let you drown" she chuckled at the last thing I said.

"Do you promise?" she asked as her eyebrows furrowed, still looking very anxious. "I promise" she nodded her head again and I told her to rest her hands on the edge of the pool so she'd be standing without me holding her up.

"Good girl.." I kissed the side of her cheek. ".. Now sway your legs, backwards and forwards" I showed her what to do as I as explaining it.

"How is this going to help me learn?" she now seems more relaxed than what she was. "Because you have to do this curtain movement with your legs to be able to swim" she nodded her head, understanding what I mean, making me smile at how cute she looks.

"Right, I think you've got the hang of that now" Charlotte, smiled at me and nodded her head once again. "Yeah" I grabbed ahold of her her waist and went about five foot away from the edge.

"Now, I'm going to get go of you and all you've got to do is sway your legs and do this.." I showed her how to use her arms to swim. ".. Your hand should hit the edge so you'll know when to stop" she nodded her head again and took a deep breathe.

"One.." she looked at me with her eyes wide, looking like as if she wasn't ready. ".. Two... three... go" she started paddling her legs and moving her arm, splashing water everywhere, but I'm so surprised right now.

Charlotte's hand hit the edge of the pool and her head came back up out of the water as she took deep breathes after holding it in. I walked over to her and pecked her lips as I held onto her waist.

"I'm so proud of you" I looked deeply into her eyes as she looked so happy in this moment. "You better be" she slapped my ass, making me chuckle at the sudden movement.

"I really am" Charlotte, attached her lips to mine for a rough but quick kiss as we're in public. She went to my ear and seductively. whispered. "I better get a reward when we get back to the hotel room" I giggled at what she said.

I then went to her ear and whispered. "You certainly will" she pecked my lips again. "Ready to do it again but longer" Charlotte, nodded her head. "Yes.. daddy" she whispered the last part so no one could hear.

———

We stayed at the pool as I taught, Charlotte how to swim for many hours. "You've gotten so good" I said as she flipped around in the water then stopped as she stood up.

"All because of you" I grabbed ahold of her waist. "Wanna go to the room?" she nodded her head as she bit her lip. "Yeah". We got out of the pool and went to our hotel room as I carried her there.

I went into the bedroom with, Charlotte in my arms, bridal style then placing her down on the bed as I straddled her waist.

"Did you bring protection?" Charlotte asked looking a bit nervous. I shook my head. "No, you're on the pill?" I said in a questioning way. "I forgot to bring them" I ran my finger through her hair.

"Okay, I'll go find a store" she nodded her head then I kissed her lips, softly and passionately. "See you in a bit" I got off the bed and put some clothes on as I was still wearing my trunks and a bra.

———

"I'm back" I shouted as I got in the hotel room again. "Did you get the condoms?" Charlotte shouted back to me. I walked into the bedroom. "Yes" I shook the box that was in my hand. "Thank god, I was getting impatient to feel you inside of me" I chuckled at what she said.

I went over to the bed and ripped my clothes off as quick as I could while, Charlotte did the same. After that, I straddled her waist and gave her a condom. "Do you want to put it on?" she nodded her head. "Very".

Charlotte, wrapped her hand around my dick and rubbed my shaft up and down to get me hard. Once she had successfully done that, she slid the condom onto my dick.

"Fuck me up, daddy" she seductively said as I started slowly lining myself up to her very wet pussy. "Mommy, can't wait for, daddy, can she?" Charlotte, shook her head and bit her lip.

"Never. You're irresistible" I chuckled then enter her center as I started thrusting, in and out of her in a fast pass. "Fuck daddy" she moaned out loudly as her head threw back onto the pillow.

I gripped ahold of the sheets making my knuckles turn pale. "Your so wet for me" I ran my fingers through her hair, still carrying on with what I was doing. Charlotte, couldn't say anything from the pleasure we was both feeling.

"Fuck, I'm so close" Charlotte said raising her head up, looking at me but instantly hitting it back onto the pillow. "Me too".

Within seconds, I felt my dick twitch inside of her as I sped up my movements. Both of us feeling our climax reach as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, while I was moaning and groaning very loudly.

I felt myself start to cum which felt weird because I haven't had sex with a condom on for a very, very long time. Soon after that, I felt her cum dripping on my dick, now this was the best feeling after what I just had to go through.

"Fuck" I moaned out as my head tilted backwards, feeing the pleasure of her warm cum going onto my member. Charlotte, chuckled, still not being able to speak.

Once, Charlotte was done and we both rode out of our highs. I pulled out of her center and laid down onto the bed, beside her.

"That felt really good" Charlotte said as she was out of breath. "When I came, the condom felt horrible but the rest of it was the best" I kissed her cheek, making her smile.

"You'll get used to it" she put her hand onto the back of my neck, squeezing slightly. "Hopefully" I said then she quickly kissed my lips. "It will".