Chapter 6

Third Person

They spent their times drinking enjoying the show. Situ Langlang feeling unpleasant, but remained composed to do something he thought suspicious of the sect leader Jin, and he knew that whatever it is his he must investigate. Because that is what he Promised

Flashback
In the land of Lotuses two sect leaders were walking together at the beautiful night. Walking around the area it was silent and pleasant.
" Thank you for joining me, on a walk sect leader Lan, " Jiang Cheng said
" It is quite nice in here at night Jiang Wanyin." Lan Xichen said with arms on his back

They both landed themselves sitting on a seats in serving tea near the ponds of lotuses near the Jiang clan shrine.

" I wanted to ask a to do a an important favor," Jiang Cheng became serious
" Of course, anything for sect leader Jiang.
" Can you .......Can you take care of Jin Ling for me.........."

Sudden silence came then between them with wind blowing off along their hairs.
Jiang Cheng felt embarrassed to say this since he never asked for someone for anything, until now.
" I am not asking this like as Sect Leader," Jiang Cheng said

" I am asking you this as a person."
The Jiang could only continue
" Right now, I am not in the right mental state at the moment, and I just entered seclusion just a few weeks ago." 

" And I know getting into seclusion isn't helping anything especially after incident," Jiang Cheng said with such sadness trying restrained himself from crying
" But I right now I can't guide him now, so I am asking Lan Xichen to take care of my nephew, "
Lan Xichen felt bad as in how much it not only A-Yao affect him, Lan Wanji, and Wei Wuxian. But it affected Jiang Cheng in loosing his sister and his brother in law, and had raise the kid to himself all those 15 years of Jin Ling life.
Lan Xichen felt on doing something unexpected, he stood up from his seat to pull the young sect leader to his embrace.
" I will take care Jin Ling with life even if meant also risking myself but " Lan Xichen said bearing Jiang Cheng face in his chest.
" You must promise me that you come back from seclusion, because Jin Ling and others who care for you want you want you happy, "
" Jin Ling needs you, the sect needs you,......I need you " Lan Xichen said making Jiang Cheng look at him. Jiang Cheng already crying.
In Lan Xichen lifted the younger' chin for kiss on the forehead.

" I will be waiting for you, "

End Of Flashback

They then head to the guest room it was glamorous and shiny.
Wang Yue ,sat on golden pillow, and Situ Langlang came out of the doors in shutting. Seeing he came from a long day in watching a whole dance performance. While Wang Yue ditched him half way through the beginning of the performance to take the kids to bed, so they would not try alcohol nor see any of the performances.
Wang Yue annoyed he was with all the music not coming out of door. Situ Langlang closed the door behind him.
He crossed his arms.
" What now Lang ge? " he sighed.

" Now we just have to sneak up to the sect leader chambers," he said " in check the secret hide out."

" Secret hide out? There is secret hide in the Jin clan? " Wang Yue asked

" The secret hide out is place the have the secret documentaries of the clans, " Situ Langlang exclaimed " Many clans hide their documentaries in many different places within their clan," continued " Only the family of the sect leader know the hiding, and a fewer disciples know. " he continued drinking his cup of tea.

" Then how did you know that the secrets documentaries of the Jin clan? "
Wang Yue continued to ask. Which Situ Langlang paused for moment finished drinking his tea.
Once he was done he turned to Wang Yue with smirk coming close to him only their faces a few inches apart from each other.
" I just happen to know A-Yue" Situ Langlang answered then he turned in continued drinking.
" You are going to turn to transform to this, " a little paper guy on Situ Langlang laying down.
" In get your way their and to find you have to enter a golden mirror, "

Wang Yue nodded in ' yes ' Situ Langlang knocked him out in started to take out Wang Yue spirit to the paper man.
Wang Yue body laid down leaning on his shoulder. Situ Langlang used his energy to turn the paper man to life.
Then Wang Yue spirit woke up to a paper man on Situ Langlang palm.
Situ Langlang couldn't help it but smirked.
" You just happen to to be so tiny in my palm, " laughed.

' Situ Langlang ! that is not funny! '
Wang Yue thought as he jump red to give him a smack on the face.
However the paper landed right on the guy's soft lips.

Wang Yue soul was freaking out and shocked by its unexpected of his actions.
The other man was also face and body still. His eyes flared huge desires in his mind. However, he is as stubborn and he may mistake Wang Yue's action he tried to keep himself composed he got hand to little paper man that Wang Yue 's soul was in to the table.

' Is Situ Langlang alright ? but most importantly WHAT DID I JUST DID ?!'
Wang Yue thought
' Even worst what would Situ Langlang think?! '

Situ Langlang stood up from his seat caring the soulless body of Wang Yue to the bed
" Either you quite an affectionate one are you ? " Situ Langlang teased looking the piece of paper
" Or are you just to shy to show your care for me ? " smirking at the paper man.
Wang Yue mind is full of hesitation in his mind in what he just did to him, but it made feel better than being left; with an always awkward silence.

" I will recommend you to leave now before anyone sees you, " Situ Lang Lang said as the paper man started to move around in reaching for the window.

Once the paper man left, Situ Lang Lang kept staring at Wang Yue soulless body. He loved his stomach was full of butterflies he than caressed Wang Yue face it soft and his long and loosed.
To the point he slowly caressed his hands with his own, and kissing his knuckles.
whispering to his ear.

"The Life has brought you back and here I am still waiting for you after many nights and I would never stop loving you, because no matter what you were in the passed and what you are now. All that is the truth is that you are here now with me, and that is simple thing to be happy. "