[ 3 ]

They are 18 here

Flashback/dream (smut)

Y/n wakes up from her sleep seeing the long hair guy with black and blonde hair color. He is staring at her with the smile. He's Ran but with a different hairstyle and he looks younger.

" Good morning baby!"

Y/n was left speechless when he wishes her a good morning with the next action from him make her even more stunned. he took y/n's hand and kiss it all over until he met her lips. i noticed my palm has been freshly wrapped with bandage. it's the same place where i had seen the scar.

🐣🐣🐣

"hey you've yet ready to go to school?!" The long-hair-guy asked me while rubbing his eye. "school?" i asked him back as i am confuse with what happened right now. Seeing Ran with long-hair and his face look like a teenager and I realize I also have a teenager face when I look at the big mirror in front of the bed.

Maybe this is just a dream. But why does it feels real?

🐣🐣🐣

"i want you to braid my hair if you don't, then there's no need for going out..." he pouts and give me his comb and hair ties. He sits in between my thighs and closer to my private. I braid his hair into two. it feels dejavu.

" done. let's go we might be late." I walk pass him with my school uniform. a white shirt and a short-black-skirt. I only see a pair of my school uniform in his closet.

Maybe I just went here last night.

" why don't we just skip the school today? just stay here." Ran said while rubbing my thigh, making me stop walking through.

🐣🐣🐣

Third person's POV

Y/N is shaking when the man pumps his member in and out from her private. Y/N keep moaning over his thrusts. He keeps thrusting in and she keeps receiving him because it felt good until she over-received. She wonder why she's here as the teenager.

" Mhm~ Ran stop it." Y/N pleaded. She wants to stop but at the same time, she feels good and wanting more.

" Ran? you're a bit different today." Ran smirked at her not wanting to stop.

The moan keep coming out from Y/N's mouth until it combines with Ran's when he is about to reach his limit. Y/N loves to hear Ran's moaning. it's tempting and pleasurable.

"hold on baby." he keeps fucking her harder as he is about to finish. his thrust become sloppier and eventually he releases deep inside her. He lays beside her panting and rubbing her nipples. his last meal.

" you do know going to school and all that is just an act. you've been here for over a month." Y/N on the other feel tired because of what he did. but she still be able to hear him.

" i won't even let any man sees you as a slut anymore because you can only be a slut to me. keep your word."

🐣🐣🐣

Your eyes widened and you gasped in the air, catching your breath. Your body is sweating as if you're heated up. Ran who lays beside you was awake because of your struggle in breathing. He was concerning your state so he gets a glass of water to give it to you.