She - Is Lifeline

Start from the beginning

"The case is getting serious every passing second", Mahima looked up fearing herself.

"No.... What happened to her doctor? Tell me, kya hua Akshu ko" Abhimanyu shocked on, as she looked at him.

"Her body is not responding, and we can't say anything before the next 24 hours", she stated fact even after looking at his teary eyes.

_____________________

As the light's of OT closed, the people outside the room looked on.

Mahima came out and people surrounded her, asking her about conditions.

"How's Akshu? Bataiye na Ma'am, kaisi hai meri sister", Kairav moved forward, wiping off his eyes continuously.

"Look I'm being honest, the next 24 hours are very critical for Akshara, the way her body is not reacting to it", Mahima closed her eyes, and speak the truth not giving any false hopes to the people.

Manish Goenka, her bade papa stiffed listening to her words, her fall down the chair. How could this happen, Akshara had always been his favourite one, from the day she was born, her connection with him had been so special and different.

Akshara is the epitome of happiness, jiske rehne se poora ghar mehekta hai, if anything happens, they will sink. He will not be able to take those pressure.

Kairav fall to his knees, when heard the sentences which were carved in pain for his baby girl. Akshara is the part of him, his right hand, his first friend, and his blood before any relation.

He got up, and asked to meet her if they allowed, "Dr, can I meet her please?"

"Not now, but yes after we shift her to the separate room, you can meet her one at a time", Mahima responds looking at those painful eyes of the brother crying for his little sister.

*************
In the evening, when Akshara was shifted inside the cabin, Manish moved inside to meet even after, Kairav insisted on going ahead.

Abhimanyu stood beside the separate door behind the window, from where he looked at her sleeping peacefully. Looking at her, she felt as if she doesn't want to wake up and meet him.

His guilt rose as he remembered the words, he spoke to her the last time, but the universe has its plan which was played replying to him in his own words.

Manish sat beside the bed, in the stool as he caressed her head, "Akshu.. get up baccha. Apne bade papa ki baat nahi manegi tu, uth ja baccha! dekh tu janti hai, tere bina tere bade papa kuch nahi kar sakte na, please get up", he spoke to her unconscious self as tears rolled his eyes continuously.

"You know, why you're the most important for me because you resemble me of Naira, tu bilkul humari Naira ki parchayi hai, sach kehte hain log!!! Isliye, mujhe tumse ek alag sa attachment hai. Naira toh chali gayi, lekin mein tujhe kahin nahi jaane dunga baccha! Please uth ja, apne bade papa ke liye", he cried as his words quivered when she doesn't respond to him.

Abhimanyu looked on, as he heard every word Manish spoke to Akshara. His eyes filled with tears, he never heard about Naira and neither ever did Akshu ever said anything about it. Who's Naira, and how's she related to Akshara? His mind wandered but he wanted his Akshu to be fine and safe.

Suhasini Goenka walked in, as Manish pushed open the door not able to look at his daughter in such heart-wrenching state.

"Akshuuu, get up look Mimi is calling you na, humari Akshu toh humse bohot pyaar karti hai na, uth jaegi wo abhi, hum jante hain, warna hume humari dawaaiyaan kon yaad dilaega, humse gale kon lagega? You remember na Akshu, last time you promised me, you will take me to the temple or kon hume Mimi Mimi karke chidhaega?"

Suhasini spoke her heart out, while she caressed her hair softly as tears flowed down her eyes. Her baccha was lying lifeless in front of her, and she can't do anything.

Suhasini Goenka has always been the lady of her words, the thing she wants was in front of her the next moment, she had always prayed and stood by her family and move ahead along with them. She knows a home without children looks like a barren land in the middle.

But at this moment, she felt the most helpless, and loser on the planet when she can't do anything to make her Akshu fine.

"Uth ja na Akshuuu... Kyun apni Mimi ko pareshan kar rhi hai, fir dekh teri Mimi ka bp badh jaega toh daantna mat", she cried wiping her tears with her saree, even then Akshara didn't wake up.

Abhimanyu wiped off his tears hearing to her Mimi, who loved her from all her heart. She shared such deep relations with her family and that reminded him of himself, he never thought of his family, his relations with his people who lived with him under the same roof which made him realise that his mother is the only person for whom he cared and looked on, and he should not take people for granted because,
~ life - too short for grudges ~

He looked up and prayed to his lord silently asking him to give strength to get over all the pain he's feeling looking at his love.

"Please be fine Akshu... I promise, I will never talk rudely to you, I promise I will never fight with you, please forgive me for hurting you so badly Akshuu, I love you Akshu, pleasee...", he spoke looking at her as fresh tears flowed down his eyes, because Akshu ~ Is Lifeline

*****************************************

How's it?

Your feedbacks are much needed, please do vote, comment and share with more people.

You know, you guys are the best for such amazing responses, I adore you guys, thank you so much <3

( silent readers do vote, at least *wink* )

P.S - there won't be regular updates, weekly or the least monthly as I won't get much time to update, but you guys stay on :)

- Aastha!