CHAPTER 14 : Hyung, where's my slacker life?

Start from the beginning

Multiple Ancient Powers. Dragons. Sworn Brother is the Crown Prince. And many other fucking things.

He is 100% the center of attention.

"The crown prince is a Dark Elf? It really is interesting."

Alberu are quite surprised that there's not much of reaction he'd gotten about him being a Dark Elf. The source of the voice was the Saint, Jack. He was expecting some disgusted expression at least from the Sun God twin, but they just brushed it off, looking as if it was no big deal with him being a Dark Elf.

He..doesn't know what to feel about it.

Tasha and Mary exchanged glances at each other and put both thumbs up towards Alberu.

"Informant Bob must be a fake name right? But Dark Tiger?"

Cage questioned that part as well, the others too. Alberu couldn't answer because even he doesn't even know much what it mean.

Cale didn't know anything about this too, he never seen something like this as the novel actually not even mentioned something like this about Alberu Crossman and Dark Tiger.

But Cale being our representative.

'And it's called character development.'

Occupations:
Acting King of Roan Kingdom
Crown Prince of Roan Kingdom

Affiliations:
Roan Kingdom
Dark Elves
Cale Henituse

Abilities:
Swordmanship
Highest Grade Swordsman
Dead Mana Absorption

Ancient Powers: Star of Healing (Defunct)

Marital Status: Single

Age: 23

Place of Birth:
Roan Kingdom
Wastern Continent

Species:
Human
Quarter Dark Elf

Gender: Male

Height: 179 cm

Eye color:
Blue (As Human)
Brown (As Dark Elf)

Hair Color:
Blond (As Human)
Brown (As Dark Elf)

"That Ancient Power was mentioned before. It was used on Taylor Stan, right?"

Taylor nodded at the monotonic voice coming from Mary, near them seated js Cage who really wants to just squeezed her cheeks and give her kisses all over her.

"Dead Mana absorption make sense since he's a Dark Elf,"

Bud makes a bored face as leaned back on his seat.

Alberu Crossman is the Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom and the eldest son of Zed Crossman. He is a quarter dark elf from his mother's side—a fact which he's very carefully  hiding.

He began working with Cale Henituse after the terrorist attack on the capital, and after the war against the Indomitable Alliance, then came the journey as how they became sworn brothers.