"Do you want to go?" he asked me.

"Yeah" i said.

"Okay but on one condition. Our body gaurds will be with you all the time for your safety. You should not go alone anywhere and be careful" he said in his stern voice.

"Okay, Dev. I will be careful. And don't forget to have your breakfast, Okay?" I asked him.

"Okay I will. Take care, Aashu. And i will be busy. If you want to call me then contact Ramesh, okay?" he asked me.

"Okay, Dev" i said with a smile.

"Bye. Now go and have some breakfast" he said. I hummed in return. Then i heard Sameer bhai's voice behind.

"I will hung up now, Aashu" he said and the call ended. He must be very busy with the Kasyab's case. And his guilt of not treating Meghna aunty and Papa is also adding more to his worries. I sighed and went downstairs to have breakfast with everyone. After having the breakfast me, Neha and Ananya got ready to go out.

"You all should be careful and don't go alone anywhere. Security gaurds will be with you all the time" papa said caringly. Me, Neha and Anu nodded our head as okay. Then papa and chachu went to give instructions to our gaurds. Zarah also came on the right time. Antony one of trusted gaurd of Dev greeted us.

"Mam, sir wanted me to give this card to you. He said that you can buy every thing that you like using this card" he said handing me the black card. My breath hitched when I saw the shiny black card in my palms. Neha, Anu and Zarah teased me.

"Wow, Bhai gave you his freaking black card for you to use" Anu said nudging my shoulder where as Neha and Zarah whistling looking at me teasingly. I blushed looking down.

I know Dev is a rich man. But seeing this Balck card, now only i realised that he is really very rich and powerful man in this country. Of course his name is in top fifteen billionaires list. I was about to return the card to Antony but stopped when my phone buzzed with a message. I checked my phone and it's a message from Dev.

Take the card from Antony and buy whatever you like. The card has no limits. Spend as much money as possible. Don't think that it's my money. It's ours. So don't hesitate. Take care and don't tire yourself with the shopping and stuffs. Enjoy your day...Love you.

I sighed and after reading the message. I sent a 'okay' to his message and kept the Balck card carefully my purse. I will keep the card with myself but i won't use it. Though we love each other, it's his hard earned money. How can I use it? Then Antony opened the car door for the four of us. After we got into the car, he came to the driver's seat and started the car.

Dev Malhotra's Pov

Every thing is going according to our plan, Dev. Because of the raid Atharv Kashyab can't able to contact his men and also his men can't contact him. His phone, laptop and everything which will help him to connect the outside world is seized by the officers. By using this as a chance, Pratap is on his mission to arrest his companions. But the funny thing is Atharv Kashyab don't know anything about this. When he will come to know about this, it will be too late" Sameer said with a chuckle while sipping his coffee.

"Atharv Kashyab is not a fool, Sameer. I don't believe all the officers in his house is a sincere officers. His men must be among the sincere officers. That black sheep will defenetly try to help him to contact his men" i said looking at Sameer.

"Don't worry, Dev. Everyone is a sincere officers, Dev. They have already placed the jammer in his house and in his office. And i made sure by sending our men near his residence and his company" he said. I nodded at him.