Xie Jingyi looked at the duck meat in the bowl dimly, and finally picked it up and ate it.

Yang Shuqing smiled brighter.

This is a good sign.

Next, Yang Shuqing held a bright smile, and served Xie Jinglu twice, and Xie Jinglu ate for his face. It looked like he was showing affection.

Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong gave another feeling.

At first glance, they knew that the relationship was excellent.

Ding Guogong personally gave Jiang Ningbao a dish, all the dishes that Jiang Ningbao loved to eat. Jiang Ningbao would give Ding Guogong a sweet smile, and the interaction between the two was sweet.

Mrs. Xie looked quite happy.

As for the other pair, Mrs. Xie didn't bother to care about it. Their relationship was good or bad, and it had nothing to do with her.

With this comparison, Yang Shuqing's actions did not achieve the effect she wanted.

Jiang Ningbao glanced silently at the opposite Yang Shuqing who was forced to show affection and shook his head silently. It seems that the relationship between Yang Shuqing and Xie Jinglian really went wrong.

Even she could see that the newly-married couple didn't feel like someone who was in love with each other, but was quite similar to the situation when unmarried couples who had never met before marriage got married.

The wife-in-law and maid-in-law in the lobby were both human beings, and it was obvious that they were not right.

Xie Jinglian usually eats on his own. For the first time today, he sees the cold and ruthless adoptive father tenderly feeding the adoptive mother.

In the month that Jiang Ningbao was married to his adoptive father, Jiang Ningbao, as his fiancée, had always been very suspicious, never contacting him alone, and even avoiding him even far away.

Xie Jingyi couldn't help but compare his ex-fiancee with Yang Shuqing.

This comparison ... Xie Jingxi was even more silent, and suddenly suspected his own eyes. Before that, he was full of Yang Shuqing. He never cared about the small means she used to play with him, thinking that it was her concern and liked his performance. .

But now ... Xie Jingying couldn't help doubting it.

If King Qin did not marry Zheng Fei, would Shu Qing still marry him?

The more I thought about it, the more condensed the atmosphere of Xie Jingying's body.

The smile on Yang Shuqing's face next to him was still bright, but when he looked closely, he found that the smile was a bit stiff. She saw Xie Jingying eating the food she had kept silently, but did not give her food.

Aggrieved, angry, unwilling ... Qi Qi came to mind.

Apart from the newly married couple Yang Shuqing and Xie Jingzheng, the family dinner was very happy. As soon as the family dinner ended, Yang Shuqing was relieved as soon as he left the main hospital.

Jiang Ningbao returned to the room and couldn't help smirking.

"Grandpa, I am sure that there is something wrong with the relationship between Yang Shuqing and Jing Ye. I really want to know what happened to them last night."

After Jiang Ningbao laughed, he was completely curious.

There was a smile on Dingguo's eyes: "... I'll tell you when I find it."