Zhang Xiu Niang and the four housemaids sat down and waited for tea.

As soon as Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong came in, the atmosphere of intimacy and harmony between the two made Mrs. Xie's eyes bright and immediately beckoned Jiang Ningbao to pass.

"Girl Ning Bao, come to me."

In these days, two uncles sent someone to inform her of the learning progress of the little girl of the Jiang family. It was learned that the little girl had made rapid progress and that the etiquette and rules had been passed once again.

This is her daughter-in-law.

The daughter-in-law is terrific, and Mrs. Xie also has a light on her face. When the little girl of the Jiang family marries, she can safely hand over the whole state government to her.

Jiang Ningbao loosened Ding Guogong's arm, took a small step and walked to Mrs. Xie, and smiled and embraced next to her. She said intimately, "Old lady, I miss you so much."

Mrs. Xie's face was full of smiles, obviously very useful, holding the little girl's bright and charming face, teasing: "I haven't seen it in a few days, girl Ning Bao, do you miss me or grandma?"

"Everybody thinks that it's not as good as Sanqiu in a day." Jiang Ningbao smiled at her lips, not at all.

"It seems that the girl Ning Bao wants to be more impressed." Mrs. Xie joked, glancing at her son with interest, and Dingguo's mouth unconsciously raised a small arc.

Jiang Ning Bao smiled by default.

Zhang Xiu Niang smirked the interaction between Mrs. Xie and Miss Jiang Si, smiled a little, and couldn't hide the surprise in her eyes.

In just half a month, Miss Jiang Si's every move, a smile and a natural expression of elegance, it seems that the two sisters have used housekeeping skills to make Miss Jiang Si's temperament even higher.

"Girl Ning Bao, the wedding dress has been embroidered. Please wait and see if it fits properly. There is no place to modify." Mrs. Xie said with a smile and entered the topic.

Jiang Ningbao nodded quickly, his eyes gleaming.

On the side, Huang Yan opened two suitcases. One was a groom's suit and the other was a wedding dress. Jiang Ningbao's eyes fell on the bright red wedding dress.

She could not help but came forward and took out the red wedding dress. The red silk satin was as silky as water, and it was embroidered with the vivid embroidery of the golden embroidery Yunxia Zhai bird. Unparalleled.

Different grades have different embroidery patterns on wedding dresses, but wedding dresses can be upgraded.

Jiang Ningbao was married by the Holy Ghost and married to the superior Dingguo, but the phoenix pattern was exclusive to the royal family, so her wedding dress was embroidered with a pattern of Yunxia Zhai bird pattern, representing her noble identity.

"Miss Jiang Si, is this wedding dress still satisfactory?" Zhang Xiu Niang stood up and walked to Jiang Ningbao, asking with a smile.

"Satisfied, Zhang Xiu Niang's craftsmanship is amazing, the wedding dress is very beautiful, I like it very much, old lady, I will try to fit it." Jiang Ningbao stroked the embroidery on the wedding dress, his eyes were full of wonder, and the joy in the corners of his eyebrows did not conceal. live.

"Go." Mrs. Xie couldn't wait to see Jiang Ningbao's eagerness, and smiled and waved Huang Huang to lead her to try on her wedding dress.

Jiang Ningbao smiled brightly at the Dingguo, and happily took the wedding dress and left the lobby.