" Here hyung i cooked food for you " said Taehyung

Jin hummed and took the box and started eating.

After 20mins they finished their lunch.

" Tae the hospital staff told me I have a surgery tomorrow??" Asked Jin.

This made Taehyung panic what if they told his hyung that someone else payed the money?? He had told the Jeon's not to say the reason of where he got the money from.

" Y-yess I got a loan from the b-bank for your surgery." Said Taehyung unsurely.

Jin looked at taehyung and said," you don't have to baby. Let me die, your full life will go paying for the loan."

Taehyung now thinks that jin had bought   his lie.

" It's okay hyung. For me you are soo much important than money." Said Taehyung.

This brought tears in the eyes of Jin. He immediately hugged his little brother.

" I-i love y-you you so much Taebaby." Said Jin.

" I-i love you more hyung. Just be happy and healthy again." Said Taehyung.

All afternoon they spend their time with eachother, remembering their childhood and good memories.

Taehyung left the hospital at 7pm when the visiting time got over.

He got inside his home and went directly in shower. He had some snacks afterwards and wore a light grey colour coat with grey vest, white shirt and black pants.

 He had some snacks afterwards and wore a light grey colour coat with grey vest, white shirt and black pants

He looked at the time and it says 8:00pm.

He hurriedly went outside, now standing for the bus when he saw a man selling flowers. He thought this is the first time he is meeting jungkook soo he should take something for him.

He brought a red rose bouquet for Jungkook.

He took the bus and went towards the Jeon's Mansion.

Upon reaching the door he was called by Namjoon.

" Hey taehyung" said Namjoon.

" Hello hyung" said Taehyung giving a small smile.

" Come inside" said Namjoon.

Taehyung nodded his head and the both went inside.

There he saw The Jeon Jungkook whom he first saw at the icecream shop. His legs froze upon seeing the person soo closely.

 His legs froze upon seeing the person soo closely

Namjoon pushed him forward.

Now Jungkook was infront of him but jungkook wasn't paying any attention.

" Hello Taehyung" Said Eunhi.

Taehyung bowed down to both the Jeon's.

Heejae was sitting beside his wife and Namjoon sat near jungkook. Taehyung sat infront of Jungkook. Everybody had the dinner and went in the living room.

" Soo let's start the discussion." Said Heejae.

" How do you want the marriage to be taehyung?" Asked Eunhi.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for any suggestion but guk never looked at him.

"Umm maybe a simple wedding." Replied Taehyung.

" Good" Said heejae.

" We will have the wedding next week. In church with our close family members."
Said Namjoon.

" Who will come from your side taehyung??" Asked Eunhi.

" U-umm I don't have parents and only have my hyung which is also in hospital right now. So-soo no one will be there from my side." Said Taehyung sadly.

" Ohh sorry taehyung. But don't think you are alone. Jimin, hoseok and Yoongi will be there from your Side. Me mom and dad will be there from Jungkook's side." Said Namjoon.

" Okay hyung" taehyung said smiling a little.

Jungkook was getting very mad and irritated by this discussion.

A maid came to deliver them drinks. To release his stress he took the glass drank the cold drink and even if the taste was good he smack the glass on the floor.

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DRINK. CANT YOU DO ONE THING PROPERLY???" yelled jungkook.

Taehyung flinched by this sudden outburst.

Jungkook looked at taehyung and noticed the fear on his face. This pleased jungkook.

"Calm down Jungkook." Said Heejae.

"OH PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. Do you think I agree to this marriage because I want to??"

Taehyung's ear perked when he heard this.

" NO JEON HEEJAE. I DON'T.  because hyung promised me that he will persue his own carrer that's the reason I am agreeing to this shit."

" And YOU!! Don't get your hopes high.
People like you only knows how to get others money.YOU ARE NO ONE TO ME AND NEVER WILL BE."with that being said Jungkook pushed his wheelchair and went to his own room.

Taehyung was crying slightly. Eunhi ssi went near him and hugged him.

"Shu shu Taehyung Don't cry please." Said Eunhi.

Namjoon decided not to go after jungkook. Let him deal with his own thing for now.

"I-i am just doing this f-for my hyung M-mom. I-i am comprising. I-i am not g-greedy for m-money." Cried taehyung.

" Yes baby ik ik I will talk to him okay??"
Said Eunhi.

He nodded his head hugging Eunhi tightly.
___________________________________________

Share your honest thoughts please.

Don't be a silent reader. PLEASE VOTE.

Do not copy my work ❌❌❌

Thankyou ❤️