This is a wild boar weighing more than two hundred kilograms. Although he can usually buy meat, with this, he will not be short of meat for a long time to come!

"Azhi, are you alright?" Su Zhan couldn't take it seriously when he saw his little son's smirk, so he went straight to Su Zhi, feeling very worried.

"It's okay, Dad, this wild boar was already injured. I used a little skill to kill it. Let's deal with it quickly so that no one will find out."

"I've already sent your mother to boil the water. Didn't anyone see you when you came back?" Although Su Zhan was thinking about the people in the village, this wild boar was beaten hard by his son. Knowing that he definitely wanted to eat it himself, of course he wouldn't say much.

The game on the mountain, except for the deep mountains, who are not allowed to go, whoever hits others, Su Zhan has always been fair, and he does not think that the things on the mountain are shared by the village, and whoever gets it will score points.

Going to get wild game is time-consuming and dangerous. Anyone who wants to go will not stop him, and of course he will not take advantage of others.

"We were very careful along the way. We came back from the back door and didn't meet anyone."

"That's good." If it's a small thing, others will be envious at most and won't say much. Wild boar can be large, Zhibuding was jealous, the Soviet Union did not want to fight to get into trouble, "This is not to let anyone know that we can only deal with their own, Achi, while you help me."

Anyhow, all the people killed on the battlefield , This wild boar is alive, let alone dead, and Su Zhan dares to kill it.

It's just that he is not a professional butcher. After the water is boiled, he starts to process pig hair or something. Su Zhan and Su Zhi are not very skilled.

"Dad, I'm here to help too!" Su Qian looked unhappy and took the initiative to help.

This is their family's ration for half a year, so it has to be done well.

Su Yun and Yangliu couldn't kill pigs, so they could only help clean up by the side and hand them something. Fortunately, Su Zhan organizes to kill pigs once or twice a year. He has not done it himself, but he has seen it. Although the action is slow, it is well-organized.

After working for several hours, the wild boar was treated well, and the wild boar weighing more than 200 kilograms has a lot of pure meat. "Take the water to clean the floor, so that the smell of blood is not too strong, and it will be seen by people at that time. "

Okay!" Su Qian and Su Yun did these tasks. Su Zhan divided the meat, so much meat, he would definitely not be able to finish it all at once. "Third, you can send some to your eldest brother later. Liu, you can bring some to Big Brother's house tomorrow, we'll save some of the rest to eat, the others are smoked and can be put away."

Solicit everyone's opinions, the family is not short of money, and they don't want to sell the meat, so they eat the meat by themselves.

Su Zhan originally wanted to send a copy to the Soviet Army, but thinking of the previous incident, he felt that Tian Maixiang sometimes had a lot of mouths, so he didn't send it for fear of causing trouble.

However, I still sent a copy to my brother-in-law. Su Zhan still respects Yang Liu's eldest brother. The two have been very close over the years, and Su Zhan also appreciates the help of the other party.

"Okay!" The meat is well divided, and the fresh must not be left too much. Yang Liu and Su Yun quickly marinated it so that it won't go bad.

After stewing a large pot of meat in the evening, the family ate it with oily mouth, not to mention more satisfied, "This meat is really delicious, it's so chewy!"