"Well, tell me about yourselves. If your gonna sit here we might as well be acquainted." She turned her attention towards Fred first and he cleared his throat under the stare of her green eyes. "Umm, well we're 6th years now. How about you?" He questioned. "Well I took a test at home and I tested out of Hogwarts actually. But I'm 16 so Dumbledore said I would be going into my 6th year." He nodded and secretly hoped she would be sorted into gryffindor as well.

———————————————————-

Sage didn't change into her robes granted she didn't have any when the time came and instead stayed in the compartment as the guys got changed. "Hey again." Fred smiled at her when he got back. "Hello." She grinned and he sat next to her. Fred and sage sat in a comfortable silence for the next few minutes before it was interrupted by a few knocks on the compartment door and it sliding open. "Well hello." Said a slightly high pitch voice and sage looked up to find a girl with dark skin and long brown hair.

"Hey Ange." Fred spoke with a hint of disappointment in his voice. It was then that the boys came back and sat back in their seats after pushing Angelina to sit next to Fred and sage. "And who do might you be?" Angelina turned towards the brown haired girl and she smirked. "Anything you want me to be darling." Sage winked and held out her hand. "No really, Sage Lupin. But you can call me Lou." Angelina moved from her spot next to Fred and placed herself between the two, smiling at sage as she went. The two girls talked the whole way to the castle, only stopping when Fred would interrupt to say something to sage.

—————————————

"Do you know what house you want to be sorted into?" Angelina asked on their walk to the carriages. Sage paused for a moment to look at the horse like creatures pulling the carriages. Wondering to herself how the second years weren't scared of them. "Earth to Lou." Angelina waved her hand in front of the girls face as they walked. "Oh, sorry. Um, I don't really have a preference. But if you guys are in gryffindor I sure hope I am too. My dads were, you know. In gryffindor."

"Dads?" Lee appeared behind the two girls, "you mean professor Lupin was gay?" Lee said in surprise. "Yep, and you know what they say. Like father like daughter." Sage winked to Angelina, which caused a tinge of red to spread across her cheeks. "TWINS." Lee screamed at the top of his lungs and held his hand out to sage. Confused on what to do she did as well. Only then did Lee wiggle his fingers against hers and chuckled. "Same." He sighed and wrapped his arms around the two girls, "let's get a carriage before we get left." He turned around where the twins were standing.

"HEY GINGERS, GET IN THE CARRIAGE BEFORE WE LEAVE YOU HERE." 

—————————————-

Walking up the steps to hogwarts, sage was more anxious then ever. She turned her head every direction it could go, trying to get a glimpse of everything in such little time. "You'll see it all eventually." Fred showed up beside her, swinging his arm around her shoulders. "Get your arm off me weasley. The girls are gonna think I'm straight."

"I-." The ginger was too stunned to speak ( im screaming.) He looked at her with wide eyes and furrowed brows. "So, you don't like guys?" He questioned. "Meh." She shrugged, "I've dated guys, and I find guys attractive and shit. But, it takes a lot in a guy to make me wanna be with him." She explained and he hummed, not taking his arm from around her shoulder until they were in front of Mcgonnagal.

"Ah," The woman sighed with a tight smile on her lips. "Ms. Lupin, the sorting ceremony will take place in just a few minutes. Why don't you  get in line with the first years and follow them into the great hall when the time comes." Mcgonnagal placed her hand on the small of sages back and pointed her towards the small first years.

After stepping in line, sage looked around the halls of the castle. She was in awe of every stone, picture, and scent wafting through the air. Sage was pulled out of her daydream when the line in front of her started moving. Her heart was beating out of her chest as they approached the great hall. Mcgonnagal pushed the doors open and ushered everyone inside as Dumbledore stood up to his podium.

"Welcome back to another year at hogwarts. Or welcome to. This will be your home for the next few months, the sorting ceremony will begin soon but first, I must make everyone aware of the rules here at hogwarts." Dumbledore went on and on about what not to do and introduced the teachers for the year.

A greasy dark haired man stood up from the table as Dumbledore called his name. Professor snape, followed by professor sprout, and Flitwick. Each earning a round of applause , snape, not so much. Sage caught Dumbledores eye as the ceremony went on and he sent her a wink, making her smile.

One by one a name was called up to be sorted, it took a while for Sages name to be called. But when it did she walked up to the chair with a sense of excitement and heavy anxiety. She sat on the chair and as the hat was placed on her head she felt a tingly warm feeling on her scalp.

"Ah, I see. Another Lupin. What to do, oh what to do."  Sage heard a gravelly voice in her head.

"Witty, brave, and very bold. Oooh, I've never met someone quite as interesting as you Ms. Lupin." The hat paused. "Very powerful too I see. You'd do very well in slytherin." The hat chuckled and paused for a second when sage tensed slightly.

"Oh I see, you made some friends in gryffindor huh?" The hat drawled. "I see, I see. Very well."

"GRYFFINDOR."

The whole of the gryffindor table erupted into cheers. Sage made her way to the gryffindor when a pair of brown eyes caught hers. "Sit here Lou." Said Fred, patting the seat next to him. "I'll show you to the common room when we are done."

—————//—————