Her horns sit like that on her head, they are a dark purple except for the sharp tips which are black

Quirk:

A quirk mixed between a transformation, mutant, and emmiter type is an extreme rarity, actually its unheard-of. Deidre of course is the one to brake this law of nature as she was born with all three types mixed into her quirk.

Quirk name: Fallen Angel

Quirk explained (kinda): Dark matter manipulation/Umbrakinesis. This includes manipulating people through their darker urges, thoughts, feelings, or/and desires. As well as drawing dark "energy" (for lack of a better word) from herself and turning it into somthing tangible. (For example turning it into a weapon, fire, liquid,  and so on).

Quirk Drawbacks: if emmiter quirk is used past its limit, the transformation type part of the quirk will slowly activate on its own accord without the knowledge of the user. This can cause memory loss, unstable brain waves, and lastly, massive trauma to the nervous system (loss of bodily control).

Love interests:

Bokugo Katsuki

Todaroki Shouto

Todaroki Shouto

Platonic interest:

Platonic interest:

Momo Yaoyorozu

They'll be good for eachother, trust me

They'll be good for eachother, trust me. Also I hope yall aren't Momo haters, cause your gunna have a hard time here if you are.

That's all you will need to know about Deidre before beginning the story. If you read it all thank you, it'll be helpful to know in the future. Also yea I didn't tell you guys about the transformation type part of her quirk for good reasons, it's a surprise, you'll have to wait and see. Thank you so much for taking your time to check out my book, if you stay to read I love and appreciate you💜🖤, if not.... 😐 ooooh weeelll guess you'll just have to miss out! I have some warnings down there for yall and then I hope you enjoy the story!!!

Warnings ⚠️:

1. There will be fake cursing in this, I tend to censor curse words to the point where it's almost indistinguishable. This is what it basically looks like "F@#$" or "sh%$" or "B*%#" so basically, if that makes you mad that I either have "cursing" or that it's heavily censored... then idk, now you know, so please if you decide to read don't complain when it pops up.

2. This is obviously a romance, so it will get kinda spicy. Not like smut/lemon level or anything, but like obviously kissing and stuuuuff like thaaaat.

3. This is an OP OC so the main will be pretty dang powerful.

4. Lots and lots of blood and gore. The main/oc has a very interesting quirk (in my opinion) and death follows wherever it goes.  (That'll be a big theme in this story btw.) I may censor curse words but I do not censor imagery. That includes any romantically involved content. So be careful ya'll, really don't wanna scare any young lives.

5. It's kinda a love triangle story but I WILL pick between one of the two. We're not doing the multiple ending type stuff here, not in my house. So if anyone reads this I'll probably choose the one most readers are in favor for, it'll be a little competition between yall (if there even is one). If no one reads or comments by the time I'm finished... I'll just pick what I want lol.

6. I do read most if not all comments that pop up on my stories... so just know, I listen.

END OF WARNINGS YAY!!! Have fun Fancies!!