"Let's eat your meal!" Jiang Sufen didn't want to be embarrassed because of the big braised pork directly to Li Kang, "Don't you like to eat braised pork? Eat more, don't say it's all over the place. I ate it."

"You can eat as much as you like, when did I say it? Don't I usually let you?" Seeing Jiang Sufen's reaction, he knew that this topic should not be mentioned, and Li Kang was also very annoyed. .

He was really kind and only mentioned it when he thought Su Yun was good. How did he expect this to happen?

"Okay, I'll let you eat more today, anyway, I bought a lot of meat today!" It's good that the topic is over, Jiang Sufen glanced at Su Yun apologetically, but Su Yun didn't care, "Sister Jiang, it's alright, Brother Li is also kind, don't be so nervous."

"I know you don't want to look for it, and it won't cause you any trouble. Eat yours and leave him alone." Although she didn't understand it, she also persuaded Su Yun, but Su Yun didn't listen at all, so Jiang Sufen just Go by Su Yun.

Anyway, Su Yun is still young, maybe he is not sensible, but he will be fine in a few years. It's the same thing when you look for a good one.

"Well, let's eat." After eating, Jiang Sufen asked Li Kang to clean up, and dragged Su Yun to go for a walk around Xiaoxia. The two chatted happily and didn't mention what happened just now.

But recently Shu Cheng would occasionally come to Su Yun, often buying tofu or something, Jiang Sufen saw it, and had to say a few words, "By the way, Su Yun, the one called Shu Cheng, don't you really like it at all? I think people are very nice, and I care about you, people are nice."

"He is really nice, but I can only be friends with him, and I don't have the heart to think about other things right now."

"Okay, although I don't understand what you're thinking, but as a good friend, I support you."

"I know you're the best, okay, it's getting late, so you should go back early. I should go back too, I have to go back at night. How about making tofu!"

"Or I'll send it to you?"

"No, I'm such a big man, I'll be there on a bicycle."

"Okay, thank you today."

"It's me thanking you, let I had a good meal."

"Then next time I have something delicious, I'll call you again, lest I spoil the food."

"No problem." It's just a meal, Su Yun doesn't feel anything, anyway, people eat more It was also lively, and she just held hands.

He waved his hand and left, Jiang Sufen went back, and Li Kang had no choice but to ask, "What did you do with such a big reaction just now?"

"It's nothing. Anyway, Su Yun doesn't want to look for it now, so she's not too bothered about this matter. Recently, a boy with good conditions is chasing her, and she doesn't care, so let's not get involved in this matter, lest it be difficult for her to do it."

"That's it, you didn't say it earlier." " Okay , you didn't ask. Don't mention the introduction of the object in the future. She offended people in our unit because of this matter, and now that person is still angry, no Talk to her! Let's not interfere, she can handle her own affairs by herself."

"The little girl now doesn't know what to think."

"I don't understand either." Spreading her hands, Jiang Sufen's thoughts Consistent with the thinking of this year, she did not agree with many of Su Yun's ideas.