Heh. Nah. Even on day offs, it really does have to be...

"Tsurugi!" His thoughts were cut off by a call from exactly the person he was about to think of. Ibuki. "Help me out with practice."

He smirked. "Alright."

Like all the previous times, it didn't take long for the keeper to be covered in dirt and sweat. Still, no matter how many times he was pushed down, he kept getting back up.

They kept it up until the afternoon before the sound of footsteps interrupted them.

"Tsurugi! Ibuki!"

He turned from the goal to find their blue haired manager in a panic. "What is it, Sorano?"

"It's Kusaka! He got arrested!"

His foot slipped off the ball, though only slightly so the other two didn't notice. Meanwhile Ibuki had his lower jaw on the grass. "Arrested? The heck for?"

"He got into a fight with another gang in town." She looked down in thought before she continued. "Tenma went with Coach Kuroiwa to help him. And Trainer Funaki just sent out a text to the group chat to let everyone else know..."

He hummed slightly, a memory returning to the front of his head. "Now that you mention it, he made that foul play back in the match against Teikoku..." He trailed off with a click of his tongue. "Not that I can say anything."

She choked out a small laugh. "Tsurugi wasn't that bad back then, I think..."

"The whole second team would disagree, and I'm half-sure Kurama-senpai is still mad that I drove Minamisawa-san out."

"Ahahaha... Well... At least you apologized already?"

"Uh... What?"

Oh, right. Ibuki's still there. He shook his head at the other boy, saying "Nothing. Don't mind it." before turning back to her. "When will they get back?"

"Huh?" She blinked before understanding. "Oh! Well, since they just left, it may take a while. It's possible they'll get back around dinner time."

"I see." He nodded once before addressing Ibuki. "Do you still want to continue?"

He raised an eyebrow at that. "It's not like we can do anything else, right? Dinner's still hours away."

"True." And back to the manager. "Sorano. Want to stay and watch?"

"H-Huh?"

"Unless you have some other plans, it's better that you stay here and take notes of our practice rather than worrying yourself sick."

"T-That's true..." She looked down in thought for a moment before nodding. "Okay, I'll get the tablet. Be right back!"

And she was. Most of the other members came back not too long after, the last being Shindou, who came as they all took turns showering. They gathered in the lounge area and waited impatiently for either their captain or coach to arrive. Mostly hoping for the former.

And thankfully, it was.

"We heard the news, captain." Tetsukado was first to speak up. "Kusaka got arrested?"

"Y-Yeah..." He was probably thrown off by how he wasn't even greeted first, but in this situation, it made sense that part was kind of forgotten.

"So, how did it go?" Aoi asked.

"For the time being, the coach identified himself as his guardian and brought him back."

"I see..." Tetsukado said with a sigh.