"Why can't I? I'm the only son, of course I have to take care of him, lest he be deceived!"

"He is not a child anymore, he has done a good job in the unit, who can deceive him? Well, no It's early, go to bed early!" After a busy day at work, Liu Zheng just wanted to eat a hot meal and have a good rest when he got home, but he really didn't care about other things.

"Why are you like this? You don't care about your son? He's in his twenties, and he still doesn't have a girlfriend or marriage, so you're not worried at all?"

"Didn't your son just work for a while? You What are you worried about? Our son is so good, we can choose slowly."

"But he doesn't like it. Who knows what he likes? Ask him and he won't tell me. Can I be in a hurry?"

"This kind of thing can't be rushed. He is busy with work now, so let's not bother him with these things. Maybe he talks about it himself ?" The situation? Lao Liu, do you think our son will not really fall in love, right? He snickered every day when he came back, and sometimes he was absent-minded. I think he looks like this!" Naturally, I can feel the changes in my son.

"Isn't it bad to be in a relationship? It's good to talk, so as not to worry about you." "But we don't know what's going on, how can we do this? What if it's bad?"

"You don't trust your son's vision. ? " 

 "do not believe that, but we also know that your son what circumstances, so good condition, there must be a lot of little girl in front of him? " 

"Oh , don't think that some of these are gone, with you here, who can lie to our son? I've been tired all day, go to bed earlier, don't talk about it!" He waved his hand, too lazy to tell Hu Ping that these parents are short-sighted , Liu Zheng directly closed his eyes and went to sleep.

"Hey, I haven't finished talking yet! Why did you fall asleep, Lao Liu, Lao Liu!" Hu Ping couldn't ask Liu Mingyang about this kind of thing, so he could only discuss it with her husband.

Where did he think that Liu Zheng didn't care at all, and he slept soundly, and Hu Ping had no choice but to sleep with a full mind.

No, she has to inquire, her son's situation is really wrong recently!

Liu Mingyang didn't know that he had been exposed, and he was happy that he had accomplished something today. He went to bed early and went to find Su Yun early the next morning. When Su Yun had just come to work, he was startled when he saw Liu Mingyang, "Why are you? How early is it today?"

"I went to bed early last night and woke up early today. What I told you yesterday has been decided. You can just send it over next week. It's just the textile factory in our county, you know. Where is it?"

"I know, it's not far from here, don't worry, I'll deliver it early in the morning."

"I'll take you there next week, in case you're unfamiliar with the environment."

"It's okay, I know the way." She had been in the county for more than half a year, and the place was still familiar.

"I'll take you there. If you don't know anyone, they won't necessarily accept you. That's all. I want a bowl of bean curd brain this morning, put some sauerkraut for me, and I'll eat it with steamed buns later!

" Okay, then wait a moment, I just came!"

"I'll help you!" Seeing that Su Yun was busy and Liu Mingyang was very helpful in helping, Su Yun was embarrassed by him, "It's okay, there are not many things, I can do it myself."