she wakes you with kisses

"Y/N?" Megan whispered as she brushed her fingertips along your arm.

She hates the thought of waking you. Disturbing you from your sleep is always something she dreads doing. But, on days like these, where you both have places to be, she knows she doesn't have much of a choice.

Usually, the sound of her alarm clock awakes both of you. But you seem to be sleeping deeply this morning and dreaming good dreams, so waking up isn't going to be easy for you.

"Baby? I hate doing this but you need to get up now." She said as she continued to try and softly wake you with her touch, only for you to let out a couple of soft sounds and cover up with the blanket before continuing to sleep deeply.

She laid there for a moment, dreading looking at the clock again. You still had some time before you had to be out the door but she knows some mornings it takes longer than others to get that motivation to get out of bed and get ready for the day, so she didn't want to take any chances on either of you being late.

"Sweet girl?" She shook your shoulder, giggling when you hummed, still half-asleep. "It's time to get up."

"No." You mumbled and she shook her head with a laugh before sighing. "Come on, my love."

She brushed her lips against your jaw and you hummed contentedly, enjoying the soft kiss.

"Wake up." She whispered as she continued to kiss your jaw, letting her lips travel to your neck, which caused a soft sigh to fall from your lips. "Are you awake?"

"Nope. I'm still sound asleep."

She couldn't help but chuckle as she started to kiss your face, her lips brushing lovingly against your soft skin.

"I love your kisses." You sighed as you laced your fingers through her hair, feeling as though you couldn't get enough.

"I love giving you kisses." She smiled as she trailed her lips to yours, kissing the corners before pecking them softly. "I wish I could just lay here with you and give you kisses and hugs all day long. But, unfortunately, we both have things to do. So get up."

She went to pull away but you whined as you finally opened your eyes, pouting as you wordlessly told her that those few kisses hadn't been enough.

"I'll just go back to sleep." You sighed and she shook her head before kissing your face again, making you giggle as you put your arms around her neck.

"Well, we do have a few minutes to spare. I guess I can keep kissing you for a moment or two."

You just hummed and tilted your head back as she kissed your collarbones and then your jaw.

"I'm so in love with you." She whispered.

"I'm in love with you." You whispered back to her. "And your kisses."

She just chuckled as she kissed across your forehead.

"Can you please wake me like this more often?"

She just smiled adoringly at you, her brown eyes sparkling as she stared into yours.

"Happily." She grinned and gave you one more kiss before pulling away and helping you out of bed, ready to tackle the day ahead.