"Nah, it's fine. I'll just go alone. I don't know them well enough to take up their time," I tell Sasha. I hear her hum.

"I get it. Hey, then maybe we can have a girls' day! Just to get acquainted! So you're more comfortable with the girls," Sasha says. God no.

"Yeah sure. Sounds fun," I lie.

"Cool! Then I'll see you on Monday!" She hangs up. Why did I even agree to that? Meeting girls intimidate me more than meeting guys. And meeting men scare the shit out of me. Girls can be vicious. What if I get on their bad side? First impressions matter. Or maybe they're cool and I'm just overthinking it. I should ask Eren again about his relationship with Mikasa. Just so I know what's going on and I don't have a guilty conscience when I'm near her.

I flatten the empty moving boxes around my place and recycle them before going to my room and picking out what I was going to wear tomorrow for the photos. This part of the job was incredibly boring. In my drawer, I had dozens of sets of lingerie. Some still have tags on them. I have to wear something different every time. I have a birthmark on my left leg. It's not too big but it's noticeable if someone else were to see it. So I always pose on my right side. If push comes to shove, I use makeup to cover it up. Usually, I find a blank wall in my room or the apartment and I use it as a background. I don't want any aspect of my personal life to be on the internet as Riley. Too risky. I had a stalker scare when I first started. That was because I did my work in my old bedroom in Marley. My room was well decorated. The stalker had found my location because of the items in my room that tie into certain places in Marley. I was dumb back then, I know. But I was new at it. I try not to blame myself for the danger I was put in. Essentially, my privacy shouldn't be invaded like that in the first place.

I ended up choosing a blue two-piece. It doesn't wash me out and it's a cute color. I put it aside for tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I spent the rest of my Friday promoting my new photos and placing things around the place to see where I liked it. Overall, I had a relaxed day yesterday. Aside from meeting Yelena, that's all that happened.

I woke up earlier than yesterday. I took my time to get out of bed. I relaxed and checked my phone before going to the bathroom to freshen up. It was too early for anyone to text me with plans. As far as people know, I'm in Marley, working. I headed to my kitchen and started to make myself some breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and toast with butter. It was a regular meal. Nothing major. But I do like breakfast burritos. I wish I would've made one instead now that I think about it. I drank some water and watched some Youtube videos on my phone as I sat alone at my small dining table. After eating, I set the plate gently in my sink before heading out to get coffee since I forgot to buy some yesterday. I decided to go to a coffee shop instead of buying the things I needed. I'll buy the stuff tomorrow.

I put on sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt with some sneakers before grabbing my keys and heading out. I pull into the long drive-thru line and go through my phone to take up time. I look up and move forward little by little before reaching the speaker. I asked for a small french vanilla with cream and liquid sugar with whipped cream and caramel on top. I drive to the window and look at my passengers' seat for my wallet. When I turn and hand the employee my card before realizing that it's Sasha. Her somber face turns into a bright smile when she sees me. She takes my card.

"Hey! I thought you were going to work?" She asks. I chuckle.

"Not now. In a couple of hours. I forgot to get coffee when I went shopping yesterday so I figured I'd stop by," I lie. To be honest, I completely forgot Sasha worked here. But it's not like I was completely lying. I do my work later, not now. She hands me my card back with a surprised face.