The Warehouse

[ No one's POV. ]

Jayden entered the warehouse, he was searching for the cell of where Shaun was. He soon found him there drowning as he tried to pull the cage door he managed to get Shawn out.
" Oh shit... he's not breathing... he's not breathing! "

Jayden did pump Shaun's chest a few times but he wasn't successful. He then had to do mouth-to-mouth CPR to give Shaun some oxygen, so he did.
That didn't work either so he repeated the pumping his chest and the cpr.
" Come on, breathe, breathe! "

[ Maddison's POV. ]

I drove to the Warehouse on my motorbike, as fast as I could.
I hope I wasn't to late for Shaun..
My mind won't stop thinking of; >What if he's already dead?!<
I worried about Shaun but later on I arrived. I got off my motorbike and ran into the warehouse. I wondered around searching for Norman and Shaun as I see Shaun passed out!
I quickly ran over to help Norman with shaun.

|Time skip to where Scott shows up|

[ No one's POV. ]

Maddison ran as for her life, going through the big metal crates to make scott loose her, it was difficult. She went through alot of hard obstacles to get away from Scott, on her way through escaping Scott managed to shoot her on her leg. She fell, trying to get back up and struggling to run away as her leg dwells in pain.
Maddison luckily got up a ladder, though Scott was chasing her he couldn't grab her leg. After she got to the top, she knew this was her fate... a dead end, no where to run, hide or even escape now.

[ Scott Shelby's POV. ]

I got up, grinning as if I just added Maddison to my new Victim collection... " This is the end, Maddison. GAME OVER. " I pointed my pistol at Maddison, smiling like a psychopath. Right as I was about to shoot, something interrupted me.

[ Norman Jayden's POV. ]

I went in-scene and attacked Scott with pushing him down, he didn't seem very pleased so he joined in the game. Norman spotted a pipe on the floor and grabbed it with bashing Scott down, giving him a dizzy feeling to be easily defeated. The battle has just begun...

[ Maddison's POV. ]
Oh god! Norman just saved me, I have to get down. I need to check on Shaun! Please god..
I went on down, worrying as I hurried onto Shaun, sprinting has much has I can to see Shaun.

" Oh my gosh, Shaun! Are you okay?! "

( Shaun: ) " Who are you? How do you know my name! "

( Maddi.: ) That doesn't matter right now, all that matters is that your safe and need to get you to Ethan!

| Time skip to when Maddison,      Jayden and Shaun are okay now bc I have no idea what to type |

Breaking News!: Scott Shelby was the Origami Killer, if it wasn't for ... Norman Jayden, more kids would have disappeared by now! What would you like to say, Norman?

[ Norman's POV. ]
" Well, im glad that I've got to save Ethan Mar's son, which is Shaun! If I hadn't then another life would have been taken. "

| After Norman's Interview |

[ Ethan's POV. ]
" So, Shaun, How do you like the new place? "

( Shaun: ) Its cool! I like it, are gonna get it? Please please please!

" Alright, if you like it then we're gonna get it! " I chuckled, seeing Shaun back in my life was great luckiest thing to happen.. and not to mention, Norman. Thank you...

[ No one's POV. ]

Ethan's life just for brighter, he has never seen shaun smiling after a while, he wanted to help Norman in another way to say thank you, but since he can't as that's what he thinks, he'll have to leave that for now. And focus on this brand new life!

[ Maddison's POV. ]

>Ah, all of this was just.. crazy. How could a fake Detective lie about that? Ofcourse, he was smart. ' You can ways trust Police Officers and Detective's , they are the good guys... ' bla bla bla, how cruel he was though.. murdering his victims by drowning them in rain water?! Its just twisted. Well, atleast he's gone... for now.<

I went to the motel, visiting ethan. I knocked at the door, no answer though.. oh, the door is opened, I'd take a look and I was shook a bit that everything was gone, I didn't see him at all. All of his stuff, gone.

He packed? Why didn't he tell me... Well maybe he had to leave, no time to call me.. huh, well. Good luck , Ethan. Ill miss you.

[ Norman's POV. ]

I went to the department, checking on Blake. I walked around, searching everywhere. He disappeared in thin air.. I asked Captain Perry where he was.
( C. Perry: ) Oh, you mean the one Blake who framed Ethan Mars? He quit, he wanted nothing to do with this job now since you stole his victory.
" Oh, well how unfortunate. I better get going now, see you tomorrow. "

I left without letting him say a word.
" Blake really quit huh? Well it's not like anything will change since he's gone. "

I'd chuckle, being salty since I disliked him alot. Though I gotta say, I'm proud of myself. I mean, i figured out that Scott was the killer and, the watch, well... they kinda had it for me?
Or it was just a coincidence that there was a golden watch on the tip jar and HE was wearing it.

Well anyway, ill go home now since there's nothing to do.

[ Ethan's POV ]

" Shaun! Come down, breakfast is ready! "

| No answer... |

" Shaun? "
I quickly went upstairs, checking if shaun was even there.

" Oh my god. "

Shaun was just asleep! He snored as he ignored me.

" Shaun!! "

[ Shaun's Pov ]
I slept peacefully, until I heard dad scream my name.
I woke up all of a sudden.
" Whatt? I was sleeping.. its 8am! "

( Ethan: ) Shaun its 1pm, how long were you up last night?

" Uhh.. maybe 11pm? "

( Ethan: ) Shaun! Thats bad for your sleep routine, your not gonna grow big now!

" Well sorry, anyways ill be getting down to eat breakfast. "

- Hey yall, so ehm this is my first book and its pretty boring I know- its literally 1am so ill be heading off to sleep.. I hope you enjoy though! Byee <3 -

( 1060 words )