She is leaving...

Azzy carries Kassie and puts her on the bed. She then gets on the bed and lays on top of Kassie.

1 HOUR LATER

Kassie wakes up and feels a body on her. She opens her eyes and sees Azzy on top of her and pushes her off of her onto the ground.

"What the hell!" Azzy says disoriented. "What the hell? That's all you have to say after you knock me out!" Kassie says shouting clearly livid.

Azzy gets on her knees in front of Kassie. "I'm sorry baby. I just got so mad that you were leaving me. That I couldn't think straight. I didn't mean to baby" Azzy says begging for forgiveness.

"Fuck that. I'm leaving." Kassie says done with Azzy's crazy ass. Kassie gets out the bed and stands up. She goes in to the closet and starts packing her clothes.

Azzy quickly gets up trying to grab Kassie. Kassie slaps her. Azzy is shocked. "Don't you ever try to touch me again." Kassie says with a growl.

Kassie grabs the bags that she's packed and heads downstairs to the door.  She hears Azzy running after her but ignores it. "Baby please don't leave me. I can't picture a my life  without you Kas. I love you." Azzy on her knees with tears in her eyes. "Kassie scoffs unamused. "If you love me so much, then you wouldn't have hit me and knocked me unconscious. I'm done with your psycho ass."

With that Kassie opens the door and closes it with a hard slam.