She always makes me feel strong when I am weak. She knows what I need to feel better. She knows that I need her.

Leaning my head on her shoulder, warm lips pressed against my cheek and lingered there for more than a second.

I turned my body to face her and hugged her, our arms were encircled around our bodies. I buried my face on the crook of her neck, giving it a smooch.

"You always make my day a little better," I sighed deeply,

"Just a little?" She joked,

I chuckled softly, "You know what I mean," My hand caressed her back, tracing a line down her spine.

"Yes I do," She whispered.

We stayed like that for a minute, feeling the water on our skin, feeling the heat of our bodies, appreciating the silence. We didn't need to talk. Because sometimes we connect through silence. That's how we also understand each other.

"Yeji?" I hummed in response, looking up to meet her eyes as I dodged my face away from the water. "We love you no matter what. Your dad, Winter, Karina, and me. We love you for who you are. Always remember that."

My lips parted when I heard the word 'love'. I was just staring at her when she decided to speak again.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"You said that you love me," I whispered,

"You think that's wrong?"

Panic soon filled my body, "No! I-I don't think that's wrong, I think it's amazing to be honest. Just shocked that you said it,"

"Well you better believe it 'cause it's true," She admitted.

I smiled feebly, feeling all their love. "Thank you."

She pushed my hair out of my face and cupped my cheeks. "I know it's hard for you right now; I know how bad this day went, but it will be alright. Everything will be alright eventually. Your mom may be mad, but she still loves you. From what I know, she seems like a good person. Give her time, maybe she just needs to process everything,"

It never fails to make you happy when you know someone cares about you.

I stared deeply into her eyes. The way our bodies were pressed, the way we held each other, it dawned on me that even though I was vulnerable, Lia keeps me from being weak.

My lips connected with hers, not bothering how slippery our lips were. This is how we also connect. My hands roamed around her back to her neck, as for hers, her hands were on my stomach and placed it all the way up to my chest. I will never get tired of kissing her. She tugged on my lower lip slowly. Her presence made me feel secure.

It's like she's my weakness and at the same time my strength. She was my safe haven and there's no place I'd rather be than in between her arms.

She was my home.

"You know that I also love you, right?" I spoke, pulling away and feeling better than a while ago.

"Maybe," She teased with a smirk,

"You also know that you're amazing, right?"

"Oh, that I know," She said confidently. I rolled my eyes at her ego but gave her a sweet smile nonetheless.

"Thank you, Lia," I said,

"You're welcome, Yeji."

Pushing my sadness away, I decided to lighten up a bit. "You know, you really wanted to see me naked, huh?"