Those words melted my heart, but also made my heart complete. Yep, a world with her in it would be great. My feelings for her definitely grew. This woman was exquisite.

"Are you really proud?" I asked in a small voice.

She wore the smile I liked the most. "Super duper proud. When you jumped from Giselle's shoulders to Karina's, I was stunned. My jaw dropped! It was amazing,"

I felt my cheeks got warm. I pressed my palms on my cheeks with a pout. She always makes my day better.

"Don't do that,"

"Do what?" I asked.

"That," She pointed my face.

"What?"

"That. You're pouting. Don't pout,"

"Why? Let me guess, it makes you want to kiss me?" My eyebrows wiggled, shooting her a seductive look.

"No."

"Oh." My face dropped.

Chuckling, she pinched my cheek."I'm kidding. Yes, it makes me want to kiss you,"

I puckered my lips, squeezing my eyes shut at the same time. I was expecting for her lips to crash on mine, but it looked like I was waiting for nothing. I opened an eye to see her holding her laugh.

"Are you gonna kiss me or are you gonna kiss me?"

"Or."

"Oh my god, that was so funny, I think I cracked a rib," I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"I'm glad I amuse you,"

"Freaking annoying,"

"Yes, yes, I am." She grinned.

I glared at her before my eyes turned playful. I splashed water in her direction, causing her to stand up to wipe the droplets on her shirt and skin.

"Bitch!"

"You'll kiss me or I'll make you wet?"

There's a glint in her eyes that made me feel nervous. The way she stared at me made me sunk a little bit under the water.

"Both are tempting, but I'll go with the first one," She leaned in quick, her lips pressed eagerly against mine.

She held on to my arms as I roamed my hands all the way from her chest to her back. The kiss was nothing like the ones we had before. This kiss was rough; the way she kissed me with so much eagerness caused me to kiss her back the same way.

I clutched unto her shirt, ready to pull her in the tub with me. Sensing what I was planning to do, she held my hand and removed my grasp, cutting the kiss.

"Nope. I already took a bath, Lia. You can't pull me in there with you,"

A pout found its way on my face again. "I'm sad."

"You can't guilt trip me,"

I did the puppy eyes, hoping that it will work. Her stern look didn't seem to faze my plan. "You made me sad, Yeji."

I avoided her stare and ducked my head low. I could picture her biting her lip as she thought about what to do. Typical Yeji. Always so kind that when you guilt trip her or make her feel bad, she will always do something to satisfy you.

"How about a second date tomorrow?" She thought out loud, biting her lips.

Yep. That's Yeji. I couldn't help but chuckle at her cute self. "A second date sounds perfect."

"At my house? I'll teach you how to cook,"

I felt myself grinning. "Something to look forward to,"

"Want me to pick you up?"

"No need. I'll drive to your house,"

"You drive?" She faked gasp.

"You make it sound like I'm the worst driver,"

"Did I?"

My head bopped. "I'm the best driver,"

Her face scrunched. "Lying is bad,"

"I am not lying!"

"Which of us hit the curb while doing parallel parking, hmm?" She raised an eyebrow.

I dunked my head in the water to avoid eye contact, but I was pulled back up by Yeji who's eyes were on me. Looking in her eyes, I saw that it was just the same color as the water. I could drown in them.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I dismissed.

"I had to fix the bumper of my car because the dent was too big,"

"That doesn't mean I'm the worst,"

She scrunched her face again. I don't think she's aware of her scrunching her face whenever she disagrees with something. I find it cute. "Do you know what I like about you?"

"The fact that I'm way cooler than you?"

I giggled. "Close enough. But you always do this thing with your face like this," I scrunched my face. "You do this when you don't agree on something."

"Always the observant one. I love this mole," She poked a part beside my nose, smiling.

"You do?"

"Yup."

"I actually hate it," I mumbled, stroking the water on the surface, making ripples.

"Why?"

I heaved a sigh. "I have tons of moles on my body and one time, my ex told me that it's her least favourite thing about me. Since then, I started to hate it,"

A memory started to play in my mind. When me and my ex were still together, she told me that I wasn't all that pretty because of my moles. She always complained about them like it was the most hideous thing she's ever seen. From then on, I started seeing it the same as she did. She made me hate them.

"I thought you don't care what people think about you?"

"I don't. But when the person you care for or you love said it, you can't help but to care." I shrugged, wanting to forget that memory.

"It's actually my favourite thing about you,"

My eyes flickered to her to see her staring back at me. "Really?"

"Yeah! I find moles sexy. Look at Angelina Jolie's mole. Sexy, right? Suits her face. Then you, you have this and this and this-" She tapped each mole she could see.

It made me laugh in glee. "Thank you, Yeji."

"Don't worry, I'll help you learn to love it and every single insecurity you have. And not just because I like you, but because I want to help you learn to love them,"

I felt my eyes moistened and my mouth quivered slightly. I'm so happy that she broke the rule and went in my room to chill. If she followed what's written on my door, then I wouldn't have this conversation with her now.

"This is why I like you." I grabbed the hem of her shirt and crashed my lips to hers without a warning, I submerged her into the tub with me. Not bothered by my action, she kissed me back and licked my lips for entrance, which I happily obliged.