Then Xiao removed the arm that Venti hid his face with and touched his chin. He leaned closer which made Venti panic and his heart beat faster and faster and his body heating up.

"Hueh?! Xiao what are y-"Before he could say another word he felt a warm contact with his lips.

Venti whimpered and held tightly in his Xiao shirt and could feel his tongue in his lips.

Xiao ruffled Venti hair and Venti opening his mouth wide open to catch some breath.

Finally they broke the kiss and quickly move there head away to face each other.

"Wh-what was that for..?"Venti stuttered,covering his lips and was uncontrollably blushing around his face. "S-sorry I- didn't know what I was thinking.."

"It's fine.."Venti suddenly got weird feelings,he touched his lips and couldn't stop thinking what he just done earlier.

It's like he wanted more all of a sudden.

'Shit! Why am I thinking about that!'Venti thought to himself.

"Hey X-"A suddenly door creaked open which interrupted Venti to even speak. They both turned there heads around at the door and to there horror.

It was Lumine..

She had he phone up front in her face and record the whole situation.

"Wowwow! Can't tell if that kiss was real or not but damn that was hot!"Lumine chuckled and looked at her phone. "You Monster! Come here!"Venti ran to her and tried to snatch the phone away from her hand.

"Haha! Don't worry I won't send it to anyone! I promise I'll delete it later!"She said raising the phone up to make it harder for Venti to watch.

"No now!"Venti yelled at her.

"Alright alright fine..here see deleted"Lumine felt defeated now and was already heart broken from it. "Thank you..anyways why are you here..?"Venti asked,catching breathe after jumping a few times at Lumine.

"The teacher told me to tell you guys to get ready for your next class, so hurry your butts up and stop making out"Lumine turned around and walked away.

"I-we weren't making out!"Venti said,yelled through the hallway,thankfully no one was there to hear him say that.

"-sigh- come on,let's go get ready for the next class"Venti went to grab his laptop and place it in his bag.

"Yeah sure."Xiao started to pack all the papers and stuffs.

They both started walking out of the empty music room and pretend nothing just happened. Totally didn't kiss in there.

Xiao didn't know how to feel for what just happened back there. He started to overthink himself again.'Why did I do it...? Do i like him..? No..no..I definitely hate him.. right? Shit I can't even think right..'Xiao rubbed his forehead since it made his hur from thinking too much.

Venti notice him acting all strange and asked if he was okay. "Yeah...I am.."Xiao answered.

They made it to science and was greeted by Mr.Albedo when they first entered. "Morning."They both answered him  and went to there separate tables.

"Ah! Hello again Xiao!"Xianling smiled and started to talk a lot of stuffs again,which made Xiao head hurt even more.

AFTER CLASS
XIAO POV
-RING RING RING-

The school bell rang and I got up and didn't say goodbye to the chat box which was Xianling.

Before I exit out of the science door,Venti came running towards me,yelling out my name and hugged me from behind.